Do you wanna say that louder, you twat? -Chapter 29

So sorry for not updating that regularly but i've been having like 3 exams a week and i need to read 2 books by the end of this trimester and yeh SORRY! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! ILY 

----------------------------------------------------------------

These vacations were being the best ever...

Well to the lads... I was still going to classes every day at 9 in the morning, having to attend lectures and listen to the professor. Until now i had been turning out a good student... The fact that i had 19's in highschool just to get into a good college and now, since the subjects are much harder, i'm getting 17's and 18's... That's great to me.

They wanted to know how the college life went about so i planned taking them to attend the 2 lectures and all the classes of the last day. They were going to beg me to take them out of there *laughs evily* *chokes while laughing*

I was laying on the couch, watching tv when Harry comes into the room, dressing a white shirt but it was buttoned down, revealing his body.

"What should we wear to college Brook?" Harry asks me while trying two blazers Lou had brought over earlier.

"I dunno Harold" i shrug changing the channels "Wear summat normal i guess"

"WHAT IS SOMETHING NORMAL IN YOUR WORLD BROOK?" he climbs on top of me grabs both my shoulders and shakes them. "A SHIRT? A CARDIGAN? A BLAZER?"

"A cardigan and a raincoat are fine" i push him off the couch and proceed to watch britain and ireland's next top model. Expressionless

"Are you mad at me?" he asks me but it feels like a secret.

"I'm not Harold... I'm just not in the mood to be apart of one of your fashion crises" i don't look him in the eyes because i'm too lazy.

"Oh my god..." his eyes become googly up "You're on your period, aren't you?" He almost screams.

"Do you wanna say that louder, you twat?"

"I'm sorry! Do you need anything?" he asks actually worried "am i supposed to comfort you or get you blankets?" I can see he's scared.

"Just piss off already Harold" i cringe "Thank you for worrying but this is not the first time i have my period"

"Please..." he does the true face of evil: PUPPY FACE "Let me take care of you"

"You're acting like i'm ill and that's annoying but i'll accept your help" i shrug "but if you wish to quit taking care of me, I have the right to kick you in the balls" I laugh

"I'll be your butler for the rest of the day then" he smirks "but i shall cuddle you in your sleep"

"No" i shrug "Now go get me a tube of chocolate ice cream"

"Am i allowed to eat too?"

"uhm yeh i guess"

Harry flies off the couch and runs to the kitchen, then minutes later, holding on top off a blanket, Harry caries a tube of ice cream, 2 spoons and on the other hand my kuroshitsuji dvd (a/n: kuroshitsuji is an anime).

"You sure know how to be lovely" i grin helping him set the things on the coffee table.

"I thought that maybe you could introduce me to the anime world" he says putting the dvd on the dvd player and sitting down on the couch, then covering both of us with the blanket.

"One does not simply be introduced to the anime world just by watching black butler" i moster up all the sassiness i can show.

He laughs and clicks play.