30 shots, 1 BIG hangover - Chapter 18

If Harry saw this chapter he would be totally screwed... know why? BECAUSE IT HAS A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG! I hope you don't mind... but it's her birthday so i had to do something as i like to call "Extravangante" (it's spanish... i think you know what it means... sorry if you don't)  I don't hate her... she has a pretty good voice... so... fuck... i don't know... 

I'm just going to give you the chapter and stop pissing you! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 1.250 READS! YOU'RE AMAZINGGG (or should i say... AMAZAYN?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all dressed as fancy people… It was just my birthday party guys!

The boys came to my place and they’re all in blazers and shit… too much for me…

-Why the hell are you all dressed up? It’s just my birthday party… not a Grammy ceremony…

-C’mon! You deserve this! –Niall gave me his hand-

The funny thing about my birthday party it’s that it was in Niall’s house… so we just walked 2 meters and we were at the party.

There were ribbons, ballons, sparkles and even red cups decorating that house.

Zayn turned the music on and it started pumping through the windows…

Guests started arriving such as old friends and school mates.

 By 9 o’clock everybody was drinking, dancing summing it up: Having a good time…

 -Are you still stoned? –Cass asked me-

-Nah… -I shook my head-

-Cool… wanna get drunk? –she said offering me a red cup and smiling like a peasant-

-I’ll just drink that! Nothing else! –I put my hands in the hair and accepted the cup-

-Ok! –I drank the alcohol and it quickly made me get disgusted... it burned my throat and it made me cough a bit-

I put the cup in the trash can and went to meet the others.

-Come with me! –Niall took me by the arm-

-Where?

-Shot contest? –he smirked at me-

-I bet I’ll win…

-Yeh… sure!

I promised myself I wouldn’t drink anything else… but what could some shots do to us? And… It’s my birthday so everything’s fine… I can drink now…

I knew there were people recording my party… and in a couple hours it would be all over the internet what One Direction did at my party…

-The rules are: The person who drinks more shots in 30 seconds, wins! You can’t spit it, you can’t put it on the floor and when the whistle blows, you will have to stop, or you’ll be disqualified…

Piece of cake…

 I tried to relax for a bit…

-ARE YOU READY?

-YES! –me and Niall screamed at the same time-

-3… 2… 1… AND… GOOO!

I started taking the shots…

Like… 2 per second and got pretty disgusted with the smell and taste of that shit…

I thought I was going to vomit…