Shiz... What are you doing here? -Chapter 13

OMG! THANK YOU FOR THE 500 READS! I love you so much! 

Thanks to all of you! :) I'm so proud of myself right now... when i started this story not even a month ago, i thought it would never have 10 reads and now i have 500! 

Let's raise the bar to 1.000 reads! By the way! I'm sharing an account with 1Directioner20! It's 1IrishDirectioner! Everyone follow me, 1Directioner20 and 1IrishDirectioner! We'll follow back and probably creep into your profile to check your stories out ahahahah! 

I'll stop talking now and let you read the story! 

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME! I LOVE YA BEAUTIFUL FACES! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell was he doing here?

-What the fuck are you doing here? –i said pretty pissed-

-I’m sorry but i wanted to apologize you...

-Why do you even need to apologize to me?

-The day of the date...

-It was not a fucking date! We’re never gonna have a romance or what the hell you’re expecting! Do you think i’m dumb?

-Why would i think you’re dumb?

-Because you’re a player and you expect me to be alright with that? Tomorrow you’ll be with another woman so... if we had anything, by now you would probably be cheating on me... and i don’t want to deal with a broken heart... so you better leave...

He didn’t speak for 1 or 2 minutes...

-Do you really think i’m that kind of man? –he mumbles-

-Yes... i do... you show that to your fans, to your mum, to your fellow friends... and even to me... Do you know how many magazine articles have i read about you and some fan you hooked up with?

-Some of them are not true...

-Harry... just... please go... i’m not in the mood to fight... i just want to have a good time...

-Uhm... ok... i’ll... just go...

I felt bad for him but i knew him... if someday he would want to date me or something... he could... but all he had to do was show me love (did you see what i did there The Wanted? Uh... no? Ok... BTW Show me Love is a song by The Wanted! DON’T HATE ME FOR ENJOYING IT! It’s... catchy...)

-Honey!

Oh shit! My father!

What the fuck was he doing here? Right after HARRY LEFT? DID HE SAW WHAT HAPPENED?

-SWEETIE! WE’RE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! –My mother screamed at me!-

They hugged me.

-What was Harry doing talking to you?-my father asked raising an eyebrow-

-Nothing... he was just telling me that the party was awesome...

Then Niall came.

THANK GOD NIALL

-Well hello there Niall!- my father said to him with his strongest irish accent and then hugged him-

-Hello Mr. Harrington!

-Don’t call me Mr. Harrington! You can call me Gus! (my fathers’ name is Augustus)

-Hello Ms. Harrington!

-Niall, dear, you can call me Elizabeth!

-Ok...

Niall hugged me.

FLASHING LIGHTS | ONE DIRECTIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara