New Album & Christmas Plans - Chapter 28

Just giving y'all a heads up about me changing my user. Should i change my user to scummycanadian or continue with irishcanadianmuffin? I love y'all very much so i'm giving you the chance to help meh

-----------------------------------------

The launch/promotion party for the lad's new album "Midnight Memories", was today and everyone was running around trying to be ready in time.

Lou and their assistant stopped by my house to help us.

The assistant gave them their tuxedos and i rushed to my bedroom to dress my little black dress (it wasn't that little though) and when I was done adjusting the fabric, a diamond (not real diamonds lel i wish) belt was wrapped around my waist. I ran so fast downstairs I almost fell.

Zayn was running around in his pants and a shirt trying to fix his hair.

Lou was taking care of Louis' hair.

The assistant, Michael, was waiting for Niall to come out of the bathroom so he could give him his blazer.

And Harry and Liam were already dressed, laying on the couch watching cartoons.

When Lou finished curling my hair and applying some eyeliner (which almost made me go blind because i opened my eyes too many times) I dressed my blazer and almost left the house without my shoes.

My phone, wallet and car keys were inside my pocket.

We all ran to my car and took a deep breath. Lou and Michael were going in a different car and would meet us there.

-We are going to get late -Liam said making me panic even more-

-Shush -Zayn shushed Liam-

-But it's true! -Niall then said-

-Oh shut it you all! -i shrugged- Harry?

-Yes...

-Please be a dear and plug my phone to the speaker and click the shuffle button

-Alright -he plugged the device-

A bit into the drive and we were completely ignoring the music and discussing Christmas.

-So, what are your plans for Christmas? -I asked tapping the wheel with my thumbs-

-I'm going to spend Christmas holiday with my family in Wolverhampton -Liam pretty much said what we would do too which was spending the holiday with our families-

-yeh... I think that's what we're all going to do... -Harry said pushing his "not that curly" curls out of his eyesight-

-When's your family coming to stay with us, blondie? -I looked through the mirror to Niall-

-19th December -he looked at me smiling and then looked at his phone again-

-That's ace, mine are coming on the 18th -I smiled softly-

I knew how much Niall missed his family, wait, how much we all missed our families.

My parents thought it was nice if we all spent Christmas together like we used to spend in Ireland. Both of us drank horchata and ate cookies while our parents talked about adult stuff like politics, taxes and mostly uninteresting subjects.

We would usually sleep until midnight because yah know... We were kids and most of our energy was spent during the day. The couch was pretty big so I would sleep on one end of the couch and Niall would sleep on the other with our feet usually intertwined while we tried not to laugh because that would tickle.

At 12 o'clock in the morning, we would wake up immediately and you could see happiness in our eyes not just because of the material things but because we believed that Santa had stopped by. A nice old gentleman would fly over the houses of all the little children in the world to bring us happiness and we were grateful for it. Our parents would say "Yes, Mr. Santa stopped by and we talked about how you two were very nice this year" "But why didn't you wake us up?" We said with our innocent faces pouting. "Because Santa doesn't put the gifts under the tree if you're awake" Then we would open up the presents, take pictures together, drink cuppa or hot chocolate and finally fall into a deep sleep.

I smiled by remembering that.

------------------------------------------

-Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia! -i ran to hug them, I hadn't seen them in a long time and now Liam and Sophia were dating wow-

After a bit of catching up, me, Niall and Harry were left alone because the other lads were too busy snugging their girlfriend's faces off. So yep... We're now being awkward together.

About 15 minutes later, Harry was left talking to a very nice girl while Niall introduced me to people who helped them recording the album and composing the tracks.

Their album was playing on the dancefloor and I decided to give it a go, you know? Dance a bit to it.

I had a margarita (don't judge my love for margaritas okay? jk) in one hand and was dancing to Little Black Dress which was kind of a coincidence. Niall had his hands on my waist and I had a hand around his neck. We were moving from side to side while practically shouting the lyrics because the volume was very high.

Once the song was over, I drank the rest of the margarita, placed the glass on top of the counter near us and continued dancing.

This time a slower song was playing, Through The Dark. It was very nice of Niall to sing that beautiful song in my ear.

I felt something in my stomach, it was a very uncomfortable but at the same time pleasant feeling. Something was tickling my insides.