Cigarettes & Margeritas - Chapter 27

After being in Finn's for almost 1 hour straight doing absolutely nothing but drinking cokes and staring at each other, i decided it was time to start having fun.

I waved at Finn so he would take our order and he started making the usual jokes

-What's it going to be? -he tried not to laugh- a box of apple juice? -he fucking lost it while i was looking at him dead in the eye-

-Oh shut up ya twat -i hit him in the arm- We want 6 gin & tonics and 2 bottles of vodka please

-Eh that's kind of better -he chuckled-

I'd met Finn about 3 years ago. At that time i was a complete douche and i started getting into alcohol and smoking too.

Almost every weekend i would come here to drink, smoke and talk about my problems with Finn (Finn's 20 years old, not that older than me) which was kind of my bestfriend or we could even say brother cause the lads weren't here.

I stopped smoking when i was 16 and i still drink when i'm by myself... sometimes (i felt like shit when i was 16 so bare with me). Ella never knew about this because if she did, she would automatically think i was a drug addict or some shit like that and i would lose her as a friend.

5 minutes later, me and the lads were already clicking our cups as we drank the alcohol in one quick swallow.

I didn't have a propper reaction cause i was used to this (even though the alcohol still burned my throat a bit) but i quickly started laughing when Liam made a weird face because of the taste.

-I haven't drank one of these in ages -Zayn said opening one of the two bottles of vodka-

-Hey, hey! -i tried to have his attention- you're gonna share the bottle right?

Zayn cracked up and gave a quick sip before handing the bottle to me, making a weird but funny face like Liam's.

Niall, Liam and Harry were looking at the bottles like it was Algebra... i opened the other bottle for them.

-Are you going to keep staring or what?

-Oh no no... -Harry was the first to drink-

I poured some vodka on Zayn's cup, another bit on Louis' (Louis didn't want too much because he was feeling sick) and the rest on my cup.

Niall was shugging the vodka making me get impressed.

-Very good, i must say stiff

He showed me the middle finger and passed the bottle to Liam.

What i was about to say, surprised the lads big time.

-Aye Finn? -he looked at me- Can we smoke in here?

Finn nodded and i asked Zayn if i could have a cig.

-Sure mate but... i didn't know you smoked... -he said as he took the pack out of his pocket-

The other lads were still looking at me like i was a bloody peasant

Zayn gave me the cigarette and a lighter. I lit it up and took a drag, immediately coughing out the smoke (it felt like the first time). After making sure i was okay, i took the fag once more to my mouth.

-What the fuck are ya looking at? -i was a bit cranky-

-You know that smoking is extremely bad for you health...? -Harry said-

-I know... -i said shrugging- but the problem is, i don't actually care about that...

---Next day---