5 - You Remember!

After two days, you were finally allowed to go out. You haven't seen Mikey after he dismissed you that day you fed him. Sometimes you would wonder if what you said was such a big deal that he would actually avoid you, not that you were missing him or anything.

The Haitanis were fun to be with though there were times that you'd feel a bit uncomfortable with Ran's flirting. Koko, Takeomi, Sanzu, and Mochi would often visit during those two days. Mochi didn't speak that much with you but he would still acknowledge you with a grunt or a pat on the head. Sanzu was like Ran, an aggressive flirt. Koko was the one who was most gentle with you and second to him was Rindou.

Now, Takeomi disliked you for some reason. He didn't really say that he didn't like you but you figured he did. You tried to ask the others but they told you that they had no idea why as well. They were as clueless as you. On your last day, you were all gathered in the living room. Mikey wasn't there, though.

"Omi."

Takeomi choked as he inhaled the cigarette smoke upon hearing you. You watch him battle for his life with his lungs for about a minute and when he was finally done, he glared at you with his eyes wide.

"What did you say?!" He exclaimed, earning a chuckle from the others.

Takeomi had a faint blush on his cheeks that he desperately tried to cover with one of his large hands.

"Omi." You repeated, staring at him blankly. "Takeomi is too long and no, I won't call you Akashi."

"Why you little-"

"You will be Omi from now on." You declared, staring at his dumbfounded face.

Behind you, Mochi guffawed along with Sanzu whom you learned was actually Takeomi's younger brother. Rindou, Kakucho, and Koko were silent while Ran leaned towards you.

"What about me, princess? Won't you give me a nickname too?" Ran whined, earning a glare from you. "Still so cold to me~"

You look back at Takeomi, determined to make him like you. His cheeks and ears were red from the embarrassment you gave him and even though he was glaring at you, you knew that he liked the nickname you gave him.

"Yo, Omi! Order some food, will you?" Mochi said before laughing again.

"Do you want to die that badly?" Takeomi cracked his knuckles and stood up, ready to pounce on Mochi.

You were sitting on the carpeted floor, just in front of the couch were Ran was and when Takeomi took a step forward, you grabbed his leg making him look down at you.

"No fighting." You say, causing him to huff and sit back down.

Seriously, staying with all of them felt like you were living with toddlers.

In the end, Koko was the one who called for food to get delivered there. Mochi was talking to Rindou about gang related stuff that you tried not to listen to as you didn't want anything to do with whatever dirty work they were doing.

Sanzu was getting high on his pills, his head leaning back. To think that this guy is actually Bonten's No.2 made you question what his capabilities were. Beside him was Bonten's No.3, Kakucho, just playing with his own hair.

Ran suddenly called out to you in a whisper, his voice making you shiver slightly. He gave you a lazy smile before patting his lap, telling you to sit on him.

"A lady like you shouldn't sit on the floor. You can sit on my lap, darling." He spoke gently. "Come on now, don't be shy."

"Don't even think about it, Ran." Takeomi grumbled beside him. "We've already talked about this. Leave the poor girl alone."