14 - 🔞Hate Fuck🔞

"Is it true that drugs make people bad at sex? I mean, I've read it somewhere before and I kind of believe it so I doubt you'll even satisfy me." You taunt him even more, watching as his eyes turn darker and darker.

"Well, there's one way to find out, right?" He smirks. "I'll show you just how fucking bad I am at sex."

Sanzu didn't hold himself back, he grabbed your neck and pulled you up. You didn't care enough to ask him what he was about to do since it was so clear that he was about to fuck you.

You groan a little as he pressed you up against the glass wall, you eyes on the beautiful view in front of you. You had his back to him, his fingers still pressing the side of your neck from the back.

Sanzu slapped your exposed ass without as much as a warning and he didn't do it gently either. Well, who the hell slaps ass gently anyway?

You were dripping wet already and to lessen the ache in between your thighs, you press your legs together and shift uncomfortably. Foreplay is good but damn, he's taking way too long.

"You're a mess, fucking look at you!" Sanzu laughed, slapping your ass again. "Don't tell me you're already cumming, sweetheart. I haven't even started yet!"

You let out a whine and a moan when you suddenly feel his tongue teasing you below, licking every drop of you.

It be embarrassing if some people were to spot you getting eaten out. You were very much visible to the world outside, being pressed up against the glass wall that was overlooking the city.

"So, so sweet like fucking strawberries." Sanzu chuckled. "Let's turn the lights off, shall we? I prefer fucking your brains out in the dark, gives me a sense of thrill."

The lights dimmed after Sanzu gave the command and now that it was dark, your sense of touch and sense of hearing heightened. The dark probably had the same effect on him since he prefers it to having the lights on.

"Are you ready to get railed?" He whispers, his lips grazing the top of your shoulder. "Are you ready to get fucked by a smaller dick, hmm?"

Sanzu was obviously being sarcastic but you knew how to handle such situations despite not having any experiences like this before.

You laugh softly and whisper back in an insulting tone. "Don't worry, Sanzu, I'll pretend to moan so that I won't hurt your feelings. You can start now."

Sanzu's tightened fingers around your neck for a few seconds, letting you know your words affected him. He smirked and let out a dark chuckle, pissed off that you had the guts to say that to him.

Several knocks on the door caught both your attention. The sound of Kokonoi's voice on the other side of the door bringing a smirk to Sanzu's face.

Kokonoi kept calling your name in an unsure tone like he didn't know if you were inside or not since there were times that you slept in hotels just to avoid him. Your phone screen lit up on the table and you knew he was trying to call you. Glad to have your phone on silent, you sighed in relief.

Sanzu turned his attention back to you and you instantly knew that he had something up in his mind.

"Try not to moan too loud, yeah? Koko's definitely cutting my salary if he finds out I'm fucking you right when he's outside your door." He whispers. "Kinda makes your whole body tingle, doesn't it? You have to be really quiet or else we'll both be in big trouble."