12 - Charms

You were scolded a bit by Takeomi and Kakucho that night while the others stayed silent. You apologized but when they asked you why you suddenly disappeared, you couldn't tell them a thing. They didn't push you, though.

Even though you avoided him first, it hurt when Koko started avoiding you too. You thought he had completely forgotten about you not until your actual birthday. You were told that they had a surprise for you and even though you still question them why they were giving you all these things, you happily accepted the party they planned for you.

"Open it." Kakucho muttered, giving you a square velvet box. He was looking everywhere else but you, a faint blush on his cheeks.

You chuckle nervously and opened the box, a beautiful charm bracelet inside. You could tell it's pretty expensive, little diamonds scattered all over it. The charms were quite...unique. You've never seen anything like them at all. There were eight charms in total, one from each of the guys.

"Can you guess which charm is from whom?" Mochi grinned.

"Hmm..." You hum quietly to yourself as you look at each charm. "This mochi is definitely from Mochi!"

You let out a giggle as Mochi laughed, nodding. Next to Mochi's charm was an ice cream charm. You immediately look at Ran who was already smiling at you. He's the one who often takes you out to get ice cream together.

"The ice cream charm is from Ran, of course." You grin, Ran giving you a wink.

Next to Ran's was a cigarette charm, making you laugh and turn to Takeomi. "A cigarette charm from Omi."

"That's right, princess." Takeomi chuckled, choking a bit on some smoke that he inhaled accidentally.

Next to his charm was a what seemed like a pill. You roll your eyes and shook your head with a smile. "The pill is, of course, from Sanzu."

"Next up is a...strawberry?" You mutter the last part quietly. Who could have given you this? Your cheeks flush at the memory of Ran using the strawberry ice cream on you but it certainly couldn't be Ran since he's given you one already.

"Uh....that one is from me." Kakucho mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "You remind me of strawberries since you always smell like strawberries..."

You let out a sigh of relief and smiled at him. "That's so cute."

"Huh? Why's he the only one that gets a compliment?" Sanzu complained but you just chuckled at him.

Next to the strawberry was a...heart. A heart? You gulp as your own heart started beating faster. The only ones left were Mikey, Rindou, and Koko. One of them have given you a heart. What's this supposed to mean? And who gave you this?

You observe the last three and you notice Koko's the one acting suspicious. There was a faint blush on his cheeks and he was the only one who wasn't looking at you out of the three.

"A heart..." You spoke softly. "...from Koko."

It would have been embarrassing if you were wrong but it turns out that you were right about your suspicions. Koko had given you a heart. His heart, perhaps?

The other guys started to tease Koko and some were a bit annoyed that they didn't think of it themselves. You smile fondly at them and then moved on to the next charm. Your heart skipped a beat at the sight of it.

You couldn't get yourself to speak up about it, knowing there were only two guys who could have given you the charm.

The guys noticed you were silent. Sanzu, who was sat closest to you, leaned over to see what charm was next and furrowed his eyebrows before his eyes widened in recognition.

"That's Rin's charm!" He exclaimed.

You snap your eyes to Rindou who glared at the ground, his face all red. You couldn't even tell if he was embarrassed or just angry.

"W-What's this supposed to be, Rin?" You ask Rindou who slowly looked up at you.

"T-That's a custom sound wave of me saying your name." He blushed even more, looking away from you in an instant.

You felt your heart flutter at this and your eyes immediately darted to Koko who looked like he was displeased. You felt guilty for liking the gift Rindou gave you, thinking that it was the one who had so much thought put in it.

You cleared you throat and proceeded to go over the last charm, a star. It wasn't star-shaped like the usual five points or anything but it looked like the ones you see in the sky. It had a small diamond in the middle of it while smaller diamonds outlined it.

"Mikey..." You breathed out. "....gave me a star."

Mikey was staring at you with his usual blank look, devoid of any emotion. You stare back at him nervously, flinching a little when he stood from his seat. He walked over to you and held a hand out for you to take.

"I want to show you something." He spoke softly, making you take his hand.

You look back at the others and gave them a small wave as Mikey led you to his room in the headquarters. It was the first time you've ever came in another room other than the one you slept in when you were there.

There was a huge telescope by his window and just as you thought, he led you to it. He used it first and adjusted it to a certain position before leaning back and motioning for you to take a look.

You let out a shaky breath and leaned down, looking right into the telescope. You could feel Mikey's hand on top of your shoulder, his cold hand brushing your skin slightly.

"Do you see it? The brightest star in the sky?" He whispered beside you, his breath fanning the side of your neck.

"The brightest star in the sky..." You spoke softly as you stare at the star in awe. "...Sirius."

Mikey hummed. "That's the star I'm giving you."

You pull away from the telescope. "What do you mean?"

Mikey smiled at you, the first real smile he's able to make after getting separated from his friends. "I bought it, Sirius."

"You bought an actual star?!" You exclaim. It wasn't that rare for people to buy stars but this was Sirius!

"It's my gift to you." He mumbles, giving you a soft kiss. "Want to see the paper?"

You nodded, looking away as your cheeks heated up. Do you even deserve everything they have given you so far? It all felt surreal.

Mikey turned around and walked to his dresser, pulling out a certificate and walking back to you. He held it out to you and you hesitantly took it.

It really is true, Mikey bought Sirius and put the star under your name.

"I-I don't know what to say?" You mutter in confusion. "T-Thank you? I don't think I deserve all this, though—"

Mikey silenced you with a kiss on the lips, your eyes instantly fluttering close. He placed a hand on the back of your head and as the kiss deepened, you start to feel a dull ache in your chest. Everyone has been so nice to you and it was quite obvious that there were some that really like you more than the others did.

But what were you supposed to do? Not one of them have told you anything about relationships so you just assume that you were supposed to be everyone's woman.

________

Which charm do you prefer? Lol