8 - 🔞 Complain and I'll Kiss You🔞

"Are you for real right now?" Your friend asked, eyes wide open in shock. "You're seriously going to live there?!"

"Why do you make it sound so bad?" You chuckled nervously, not liking the way your friend reacted.

"Do you know what that makes you? A sugar baby! And do you know how that's going to affect your profile?"

Not to mention I work as a stripper. You thought.

Sure, telling her you just accepted some criminal's expensive gift in exchange for giving affection probably gave her the wrong idea. Oh well, you can't change anything now.

"I can't even—that's so disgusting. See ya when your head is in the right place again."

You parted your lips as your friend walks away from you. The fact that she just dropped you like that made you think that maybe you weren't even friends at all.

Sighing you ran your fingers through your hair before walking out of school. Maybe telling your friend was a bad idea but you wanted to talk about it to someone other than Nana.

A sugar baby? Koko's not even that old to be considered a sugar daddy.

You abruptly stop walking when you bumped into a pole—a rather soft pole. Looking up, your eyes met with Ran's.

"Oh my gosh, why are you here?" You immediately step back, heart beating so fast you could hear it drumming in your ears.

"Are you not happy to see me, princess?" Ran playfully pouted his lips. "I wanted to take you out for ice cream."

"What am I, a child?" You couldn't help but laugh. "But yeah, I guess we can go get ice cream."

"Hmm, that's what I thought." Ran muttered before placing a hand on your back, leading you to a sleek, black car. Everything he owns is literally so expensive you can't even imagine how much money this man has in his bank account.

Ran, being the gentleman he is, opened the passenger door for you and waited for you to settle in before closing the door and getting in on the other side. He instantly placed a hand on your thigh, making you turn to him.

"Do you like the car?" He asks.

"Yes. It looks so nice, it must have cost you a lot." You whisper, looking around.

Your eyes found his again and he gave you a lazy grin. Oh no, don't tell me. You thought.

"I bought this for you, princess." He spoke softly, rubbing his thumb against your thigh. "Koko hasn't given you a car yet, right? That means I'm first. Complain and I'll kiss you."

"R-Ran, this is too much! Koko's only letting me stay in one of his—"

Ran silenced you with his lips, a satisfied smirk plastered on him when he pulled away. You gulped as he licked his bottom lip as if he wanted to taste you again.

"Koko's not the only one who can spoil you, princess. I'm rich too and I have no one to spend on." He spoke again, his eyes flickering to your lips. "So be a good girl and accept my gift for you, hmm?"

You felt compelled to nod and at this, he chuckled. There was a glint of amusement in his eyes like he wasn't expecting you to even reject his offer. It made him want to give you more.

As you tried to calm your heartbeat, Ran starts to drive. He still had a hand wrapped around your thigh and you were itching to tell him to keep both hands on the wheel but you were afraid he would move his hand higher.

"How about I teach you how to drive, princess?" Ran grinned, pulling the car over to the side. "Come here."

Your eyes widen as he pats his lap, the chair now a bit set back to have more space. "I don't think it's safe."

Ran laughed, his laugh making you shiver in a good way. It sounded so nice to listen to. "It'll be fine, princess. I'm going to guide you."

Hesitantly, you moved to his side and settled in. His hands were on your waist and you sat up straighter at his touch. It was a good thing that the windows were tinted or you wouldn't have moved from your seat no matter how much he pressures you to.

Ran explained to you how the car worked, all the basics you needed to know. It was now time for you to start the engine. As you got the hang of driving, you feel his hands slowly move to your thighs.

"Ran, what are you doing? I'm driving here, I don't think t—" You gasp when his fingers brushed your clothed clit. You were still in your uniform and you didn't wear any shorts that day.

"Shh...just focus on driving, princess. I know you can do it." Ran whispered behind you as he leaned down to kiss the side of your neck while his fingers continued to tease you below.

"I'm s-stopping the car." You breathed out.

"Hmm? If you stop the car now, then I'll take you right here." He chuckled. "Drive slowly, darling."

Knowing that he would actually do what he basically threatened to do, you decided to continue driving. You did not want to give in to him and especially not in a car.

"I've barely touched you and you're already wet." He giggled. "Am I the first to touch you like this?"

You bit your lip and tried to ignore him, only focusing on the road in front of you. Ran didn't like this at all and decided to slip his hand in your underwear, feeling your already wet pussy.

"Naughty, naughty. Are you just gonna ignore me, hmm?" He whispered, pushing a finger inside you.

It was a good thing that you were driving slow or else you would have crashed the car at the sudden wave of pleasure hitting you. Your breathing turned heavy as he slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of you while trailing kisses along your neck.

"Your walls are squeezing my finger, can you handle another one?"

Ran didn't even let you answer, thrusting another finger inside you. This time, you couldn't hold back the moan.

"You sound wonderful. I want to hear more." He chuckled as he fastened his pace, making your body shiver in pleasure.

You were so, so close to releasing but he quickly pulled out his fingers before you could.

"Stop the car, we're here." He grins at you, fully knowing that you were annoyed with what he just did. "We're going to get ice cream, right?"

You huff and parked the car before climbing over to the other side. Your heart was pounding inside your chest, your cheeks flushed dark red. What happened was so embarrassing that you couldn't even look at Ran.

"Now, now, don't be mad at me! You were going to pass the ice cream shop if I had continued." He chuckles, wrapping an arm around your waist.

You got a wet tissue and grabbed his hands, cleaning every single finger even though he only used two. It might be suspicious for the people around you if you only cleaned two particular fingers.

At the sight of you doing this, Ran let out a laugh. He was enjoying seeing you all flustered, it was probably his favorite sight. After cleaning his hands, you threw the dirty wet tissue in one of the trash bins.

"Now, let's go get that ice cream, yeah?"