6 - Your Favorite

Sanzu was about to nuzzle his face beside your neck but then stopped just an inch from you. His expensive perfume filled your senses, the scent making you slightly dizzy. He was so close to you but he wasn't touching you yet.

"On the second thought, if I fuck you now...you won't be able to dance for us." Sanzu chuckled and stepped back, his eyes landing on your lips. "Maybe just a little taste?"

You gulped as he licked his lips, his face getting closer to yours. Before his lips could touch yours, the door was forcefully pushed open. The lock was probably broken by now.

"This insolent little-" Takeomi grunted and grabbed Sanzu by the hair, pulling him out of the room.

"Uh..?" You mumbled in confusion, your hands clasped together in front of your slightly exposed chest.

"I'll be taking him back to the room, princess. You can continue changing. I didn't look, I swear!"

You huffed out a small laugh before closing the door again. This time, you didn't bother locking it and just quickly put on your outfit.

After putting on some make up to enhance your features, you finally went out of the room. You felt confident as you neared the VIP room but you still don't know how to feel about them buying the whole club and booking you for the night.

Taking a deep breath, you enter the VIP room from the other door and got ready behind the small stage. As soon as the lights dimmed, you slowly walk out while the music starts playing.

Eight pairs of eyes were on you but your eyes only focused on the one at the back of the room. His cold, hard gaze penetrated your soul and you kind of liked it.

You danced naturally, your body flowing to the beat of the music in the background. It was kind of awkward to be in front of Bonten like this since you were used to them seeing you in clothing that covered everything. Still, you gave them the best performance you could offer.

When the song started to fade away, you decided to stick around and join them. It wasn't part of your job to entertain them after dancing but you were kind of friends with them anyway. There's also the fact that they own the whole club now so you probably wouldn't get in trouble for staying.

They were too stunned to say anything to you and you found this quite amusing. Even Sanzu has gone silent, his body stiff.

"You were amazing, princess." Ran was the first to break the silence.

"I want to live here." Sanzu blurts out all of a sudden, earning a hard smack on the back of his head from Takeomi.

Rindou had his head down to avoid looking at you as he was still upset that unlike the other guys, he can't seem to show that he has taken an interest in you. He was supposed to be the only one to get close to you this time.

Seeing as there was no seat left for you, you nervously laughed. The others realized this as well and soon enough, they were exchanging glances.

Takeomi puts out his cigarette before looking back at you. "Who's your favorite among us?"

"Hmm?" Your eyes widened a little at the sudden question. "I guess Rindou is my favorite..."

The others start complaining, especially Ran and Sanzu. Koko muttered to himself while Rindou snapped his gaze to you with a look of shock. Mochi only laughed, expecting the answer before you even told them. Beside him, Kakucho shook his head with a smirk. Mikey, on the other hand, glared at the back of Rindou's head but kept silent.