7 - Won't Fuck It Up

Quick question. Are y'all waiting for smut?
BE HONEST. MIKEY HATES LIARS.

___________

You stared at the place where Kokonoi took you to. It had a great view and everything looked so expensive-much more expensive than the Haitani's place.

"You own this place?" You asked Koko as you walked around in awe.

"You like it?" Koko chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I'm giving it to you."

"What?" You asked, dumbfounded. "Why would you do that?"

Koko looked down and smiled before walking over to you. His eyes landed on you lips, raising his hand to touch it lightly.

"I'm giving you what you deserve, darling." He whispered, brushing his nose against yours. "Don't you want to be treated like a queen?"

Your lips parted slightly at his words. Of course, you do! Who in their right mind would not want to be treated like a queen?

"Koko-"

"I'll give you anything, everything you want." He continued. "All I ask for in return is a little bit of your attention."

Just a little bit? It sounded a bit suspicious. There should be some sort of catch to this but somehow, you trust him. Koko would never do anything to you that you wouldn't want him doing.

"The others...." He muttered. "I know they're going to ask you the same thing but I want to be the first."

You smiled and giggled at the face he was making. He was obviously jealous just by the thought of the others offering you the same things.

To his surprise, you pulled him into a hug. "You don't actually have to give me anything to have my attention, Koko."

"You don't understand, darling. I want to give you everything. I can and I will, that's final."

"I just want ice cream right now." You giggle, loving how he was so adamant on spoiling you.

"Good thing I stocked up the fridge. Go take a look, everything here is yours from this day onwards."

Koko pulled away and ushered you to the kitchen where a refrigerator twice your size was installed in the wall. You look back at him and gave him a look that said he was insane but he only grinned at you.

The man was telling the truth. The fridge was full and most of it were your favorite sweets and drinks. He then led you to the large pantry at the side and it honestly looked like a whole damn store.

"So, you're moving in?" Koko spoke up when you two got out.

"Will you be living with me?" You ask, your answer just on the tip of your tongue.

"I have my own place but I'll be visiting you here often, if you don't mind." He replied, brushing some of your hair away from your face.

"If you keep treating me this nicely, I will surely fall for you." You tell him seriously. "I want to know if you genuinely like me or are you just bored?"

Koko froze for a second before turning to face you completely. It was exactly what you asked him before. "Of course, I like you! If I was bored, I could have just grabbed a random woman."

"Heh~ you just confessed to me." You grinned at him as he slowly realized what he said, his face heating up in the process.

"You're going to be the death of me, I can see it clearly." He whispered under his breath, running a hand down his face.

"You're adorable." You gushed, teasing him even more. "I like you too, you know."

"Say that when I'm the only one you like." Koko chuckled dryly.

"Koko...all of you are kind of special to me. I don't even know why, I just feel that way. " You softly said, pulling him into a hug. "I don't want to hurt you, any of you."

"I know." He sighed, wrapping his arms around you. "I'll call someone to help you move your things, okay?"

You nodded and buried you face deeper against his chest. He smells so good but you didn't want to make him think that you're weird so you tried to make it discreet that you're taking in his scent.

As if he knew what you were doing, he placed a hand on top of your head and chuckled. Your actions actually made him feel a whole lot better, knowing you weren't like this with the others. Not yet, at least.

"How about we order something to eat? Then, I'll call someone to pack up your things back at your old place."

Koko wasn't as clingy as you thought he would be though he still had an arm over your shoulders as you two sat on the couch. He already called someone for food and another person for packing your things.

Throughout the day, you stayed curled up beside him. Skipping class was so worth it so you didn't mind having to catch up on schoolwork the next day.

Koko treated you like you were the love of his life, singing to you, telling you stories about what he's been through. He even told you about the first girl he fell inlove with and his ex best friend who happens to be that girl's brother.

All of that was cut short when his phone rang. He excused himself and took the call far from you. You didn't mind, it was probably gang related and you were better kept in the dark for your own safety.

When he ended the call, he walked back to you and sat beside you once more. You automatically cuddled up to him, missing his warmth. He was so unlike Mikey who liked telling you what to do. Having thought about it, you sat up properly and faced him. He seems shocked at your sudden movement but waited for you to say something.

However, instead of saying anything, you decided to lean down and kiss him. His whole body turned stiff but he soon melted at your touch. You sat on his lap, legs on each side of him as you deepened the kiss. Even his kisses were gentle as if he was afraid that he'd break you or something. You found this quite adorable, though.

A knock on the door startled you both and you immediately got off of him, sitting back on your previous spot. You two were breathless and Koko couldn't even look at you.

After letting out a huff, Koko cleared his throat and stood up before walking to the door. He opened it and took a bunch of paper bags from the person outside before taking out some money in return. After their exchange, he closed the door and locked it before walking back to where you were.

This whole thing reminded you of that time back at Rindou's room where Koko bought food for you. Carefully, he took the boxes of food one by one and placed the paper bags on the floor beside the table.

"Do you want me to feed you, darling?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Hmm, do you want to?" You shyly smiled.

"I want to." Koko chuckled, finding you so adorable at that moment.

"Well, okay."

Kokonoi smiles as his heart warms up again. This time, he definitely won't fuck it up.