21 - 🔞 Love Bites 🔞

The next morning was a bit awkward for you and Kakucho since he couldn't even look at you in the eyes for more than two seconds without his whole face getting red.

Takeomi and Mochi were the ones to caught on first and they've been relentlessly teasing him. Mikey was away to hell knows where so only eight of you were just staying in the headquarters for that particular Saturday.

Since No.1 was gone, the next person who had authority over everyone was none other than Bonten's No.2, Sanzu Fucking Haruchiyo. You felt guilty watching him boss over Kakucho who would fight him back but would always end up following his orders.

Now, you kind of figured out how crazy Sanzu was but you didn't know he was crazy-crazy. Randomly giggling to himself while he's looking at the ceiling like he thought of something funny—that's kind of common. But what made you worry for him was when he started yelling at the couch for blocking his way and slapping the potted plant's leaf for 'touching him inappropriately'.

Everyone else told you that was normal and that you should get used to it....but you just couldn't. And it's barely been a day since you started seeing him like that.

You were waiting for Mikey to come back but it was already nearly midnight so you were starting to lose hope. Kakucho hasn't come back yet as well ever since Sanzu told him he had to do something for the fifth time that day.

Just as the clock struck midnight, you sighed and stood from the couch. The others were already asleep so you were kind of just sitting there alone. Suddenly, the door opened and Kakucho came in with a plastic bag of what looked like different packs of sweets.

"These are for you." He said, handing the bag over to you. "I thought you might like them."

You grinned like a little kid on Christmas day and thanked him by giving him a tight hug. As you scanned the items, you feel his eyes still on you so you look up at him.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" You chuckle nervously.

"Hmm, yeah. Let me get it for you."

You froze when he suddenly kisses your lips. It was short and sweet, as expected of him really. When he pulled away, he cleared his throat and flushed.

"Ran told me to be more assertive but I don't know if you'd like that. I'm sorry, I should have asked—"

"I didn't mind." You grin at him. "Thank you for these again! Goodnight!"

Before he could say anything, you quickly ran off to the bedrooms and even almost tripped on your own feet but luckily you caught yourself before you could land on your face.

As soon as you got inside your room, you were slammed against the door and you accidentally let go of the plastic bag, spilling the sweets all over the floor.

"What the hell, Sanzu?" You groan, feeling a headache coming along.

"Are you dense, sweetheart?" He asks you, his tone chilling and his eyes glaring down at you. "Are you dumb? Are you an idiot? Are you—"

"Woah, chill. I got the question, you don't need to get harsher." You chuckle but then stopped when he slams his hands against the door on each side of your head.

"You think this is a game, do you?" He sneers. "Do you enjoy kissing other guys? You think they're gonna fuck you better than I do?"

"Haruchiyo, what's gotten into you?" You faked a soft voice and brought a hand up to cup his cheek.