10 - 🔞Hungry🔞

You've tried forgetting about what you heard from Koko that night but it was just so hard. It probably wasn't even directed to you but you've already been called by that word one too many times.nHe knew nothing about it, of course. You just couldn't bring yourself to tell him about it since you knew it wasn't worth arguing about.

It was so pathetic, you should have gotten used to men seeing you as a whore by now. Not so surprising, actually.

But it's not even your fault that you look the way you do, that you make them feel unholy desires.

You were truly falling for him-his words, his actions, everything. To think that the guy you're starting to fall for sees you as some whore hurts. You wanted to continue avoiding him, even staying at hotels when you feel like he was going to come over again.

But no matter how much you want to continue doing that, you knew you'd have to face him sooner or later. Sanzu often visited the club along with Ran and Rindou but there were times Rindou would be absent.

Every time you see Ran, you instantly feel a little guilty. You knew Koko didn't expect to have you all to himself but it still made you feel bad, especially since you've been avoiding him. You had no right to be jealous, you knew that very well. It's just that...you couldn't help it.

It was a miracle that Sanzu and Ran refrained themselves from touching you. They just ask you to accompany them while they talk and drink after you dance for them. It made you feel much more comfortable towards them knowing that they weren't actually that bad.

You were invited over to Bonten's headquarters to celebrate Mochi's birthday. Rindou came to pick you up and the whole car ride was filled with uncomfortable silence. You kind of figured out that he wanted to talk to you but thought that it wasn't the right time to do so.

The car Ran gave you was almost pretty much useless since you always had someone to pick you up and drive you where you needed to go, usually Ran himself drives you with his own car.

For Mochi's birthday, you prepared a special dance for him and when you walked towards him to give him a lap dance, he laughed and lightly shook his head.

"Sweetie, I'd rather not put a target on myself." He said, not accepting the lap dance you were willing to offer him.

Shrugging, you take a seat beside Takeomi who slung an arm over your shoulders while he held a cigarette up to his lips. He made sure not to let any of his smoke close to you though.

You avoided eye contact with Koko but every few seconds or so, your eyes would dart to him. He was doing the same thing but your gazes never met, not even once that night. He was slightly hurt, knowing you were ignoring him on purpose and he had no idea why you were acting that way. After the night the two of you shared, he thought he had gotten closer to you. But seeing as you were getting comfortable in another man's arms, he realized it was all in his head.

Mikey was nowhere to be seen and Takeomi told you that he was rarely ever present in such occasions, wanting to be all by himself. You kind of felt bad for Mikey, thinking that he's probably so lonely. Of course, you wanted to check up on him but Takeomi said he wasn't even in the headquarters at the moment.

After a long night of drinking and eating, one by one everyone left to sleep. You were taken to one of the spare rooms that looked just as good as everyone else's rooms.

It was around two in the morning when you woke up feeling thirsty. You decided to get up and walk to the kitchen, taking a carton of milk from the fridge and pouring yourself a glass.

As you put the carton back and close the door, you felt another presence came in the kitchen and you see a shirtless Ran Haitani.

"You were thirsty too, huh?" He gave you a lazy grin, walking over to you before taking the glass of milk from you.