9 - 🔞 Just A Whore🔞

True to his word, Kokonoi often visited you in your new place. It was a Friday night, more than two weeks after you moved in. You just finished taking a bath and he has just finished preparing the living room for your little movie night which has been going on every Friday.

As you walked back to the living room in your silk pajamas, you notice him rearrange the snacks like it was a big deal which order they were in. You silently laugh to yourself and finally made your entrance, his eyes snapping to you in an instant.

"What do you want to watch tonight?" He asks, flipping through Netflix.

"Anything scary, I'm in the mood for that right now." You answer, taking a seat beside him and he immediately wrapped an arm around you.

Koko was affectionate towards you but he has never done anything that would make you uncomfortable. He was just so gentle that you couldn't help but start to fall for him. His future wife sure is lucky.

After picking a random horror movie, he dimmed the lights and covered both of you with the thick duvet. His body was warm which made you snuggle up closer to him. Every once in a while, he would feed you snacks without you having to ask him.

One particular scene made your body jolt a little, earning a laugh from him. He rubbed your shoulder soothingly, calming you. The fact that he wasn't scared at all made you think he wasn't even looking at the movie.

"Turn it off." You mumble against his chest, pouting.

"Hmm, why? Is there anything wrong?" He whispers, turning the television off anyway.

"I don't want to watch a movie anymore." You tell him, moving closer to him.

Koko hummed and brushed your hair with his hands while staring at you. You had your eyes closed, being too comfortable beside him that you find yourself slowly losing consciousness.

You froze when you felt a pair of lips on yours but then quickly melted into the kiss. Raising your hand to cup his cheek, he moved on top of you. You felt your heart beating erratically as his body made contact with yours, the kiss deepening as well.

Koko didn't plan on staying the night but you were just too hard to resist. Every time he looks at you, it was like you were calling out to him. His delicate fingers skimmed over what you were wearing, the act sending shivers throughout your body.

"If you want to stop, tell me now. Because I don't think I'll be able to stop if we go on." He whispered, his lips just hovering above yours.

"I don't want you to stop, Hajime..." You tell him, breathlessly.

You saying his name sent him over the edge and before you knew it, he had taken your clothes off as well as his. Everything happened so fast but his hands were always gentle.

"All wet for me, hmm?" He smirked, his fingers teasing your folds. "You are such a bad girl. I haven't even started yet."

Kokonoi's words made your blood rush to your cheeks and you bit your lip in embarrassment. His words were the exact opposite of how he treated you but you kind of liked it.

"Do you want me to touch you like this?" He whispered, lightly rubbing your clit in circles. "Does that feel good, darling?"

You nod your head, unable to get a word out. You were covering your mouth with one hand, not wanting to moan.

"This is no good. Use your words, darling." Koko chuckled before pushing a finger inside you.

You let a moan slip out, sending shivers down his spine. He wanted to hear you moan again so he added another finger while his thumb played with your clit.

"Look at you, you're a mess." He chuckled breathlessly. "Do you want to cum, darling?"

"Y-Yes, please—ah~!"

Koko started thrusting his fingers in and out of you in a fast pace. You were arching your back in pleasure, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. His fingers were getting squeezed by your insides, your body practically begging him to make you cum.

Laughing, Koko pulled out his fingers. You groan internally and look up at him. You didn't know he had this side to him, all playful and just a downright tease.

"Hajime, please..." You whine uncharacteristically. First, Ran and now him. You just wanted to cum, damn.

"What is it, darling?" He smirked, positioning himself in between your legs. "Do you want to cum that badly?"

You didn't get the chance to give him an answer. Although he went inside you slowly, you still felt the intense pain. Your eyes watered and you opened your mouth to gasp.

"I know it hurts, I'm sorry. I'll take away the pain, okay?" He whispers, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"I-It's alright...you can start moving now." You tell him and he immediately does as he was told.

Koko thrusts in and out of you in a slow pace, making sure you were comfortable enough before he goes faster. His dick was hitting you in all the right places, instantly replacing the pain with intense pleasure.

"Oh, fuck—" You curse as he started to thrust faster. "Mmph~ah!"

"Do you like that, darling?" He asks in a breathless manner. "Do I make you feel good?"

"H-Hajime...~ah!" You gasp when you felt his tongue swirling around your exposed nipples while he played with the other one with his fingers.

"That's right, darling. Tell everyone who's fucking you this good." He chuckled, going even faster.

You were a moaning mess under him, your mind so fuzzy that the only thing you could think of was his name as you moaned it over and over again.

"You're squeezing me right now, are you close hmm?"

You nodded your head, wrapping your arms around his neck as you slowly reached your high. He loved the way you were moaning right beside his ear, it made him even harder and he didn't even think that was possible.

"We'll cum together alright, darling? Wait for me, I'm so close." He grunted, his thrusts getting sloppy.

Barely a minute after he spoke, you came. He chuckled and bit your shoulder lightly. "Naughty. I told you to wait for me, didn't I?"

And with that, he came inside you. The sensation of his seeds pouring inside you made you shiver in pleasure. If you had hold on a bit further, it would have been amazing to cum together.

"Lets get you on birth control tomorrow." Koko muttered, kissing your forehead before pulling out of you. "For now, let's clean ourselves up."

You gasp a little when he picked you up bridal style and walked to the bathroom. The two of you were silent as he turned the shower on. He cleaned you up and even gave you a little massage as he did so. All the while you stared at him and his peaceful face. He seemed to be enjoying getting you cleaned.

After the shower, he dressed you in a new pair of silk pajamas that was identical to the one he was wearing which he apparently hid in your closet just in case.

For the first time, you two shared a bed together. He fell asleep first and you took the time to admire his sleeping face. You knew you were starting to love him since you wouldn't have given yourself to him if you felt nothing.

Some time after you fell asleep, you woke up and saw you were alone. You got up quietly and walked out of the room. You saw Kokonoi by the kitchen counter, a glass of water in hand while he held a phone up to his ear with his other hand.

Seeing him with you, everything seemed so perfect but what he said next made your blood run cold.

"I'll be there by sunrise." He says into the phone. "No, not at all. She's just a whore-"