20 - Kind Of Like A Date

You gasp in horror as Mikey trashed his whole bedroom. You just arrived from school when you heard screaming and rushed over to where it was coming from. The other guys were watching Mikey from outside his room, not doing anything about it because they knew better.

But you didn't. You didn't know better so you pushed them away and rushed inside. Mikey spotted you and stared at you with cold, hard eyes.

"Don't fucking come near me..." He lowly growled.

"Princess, get back here!" The others yelled and stepped forward to grab you but you still rushed to Mikey.

You brought a hand up to cup his cold cheek, your touch freezing him. "Mikey, what's happening to you? Is there anything wrong?"

"Get your hand off me and leave." He said, his cold voice sending shivers up your spine. "I can hurt you, I will hurt y—"

You cut him off by wrapping your arms around him. Suicidal, that's what you were. The truth is that you were actually afraid of him at that instant when he looked at you, you feared for your life.

But it was like he was pulling you in despite telling you to go away. He needed someone but head just too arrogant to say it. He's too arrogant to seek help, to accept help.

"Are you alright now? Do you want me to get you someth—" You were about to pull away when he wrapped his arms around you tightly. He didn't say anything so you just stood there in silence with him.

Knowing that the others were watching you two made you feel awkward and embarrassed but you didn't dare to move since Mikey needed you at the moment. You had no idea what happened, why he was suddenly trashing his room. Though you knew no matter how much you ask him to tell you about it, he won't unless he really wants to.

The only thing that's still intact in Mikey's room was his bed and that's only because he didn't want to sleep on the floor. Without saying anything he backed up with you still in his arms and fell on top of the bed, his back to it while he held you on top of him.

"Leave."

One word from him was enough for the others to leave but not before closing the door. You hear faint shuffling signaling that they had all walked away, leaving you there with this half-dead looking man.

Surprisingly, he was quite comfortable to sleep on. He had this cool scent on him that was probably hella more expensive than all the things you own. His erratic heartbeat was starting to calm down, matching your own pace.

Soon enough, you fell asleep on top of him and woke up just before midnight. You sigh and got off of a sleeping Mikey, his face much more peaceful than the last time you laid eyes on him.

As silently as you could, you slowly walked out of his bedroom and just as you closed the door, Ran walks out of his bedroom. Upon seeing you he smirked and walked over to where you stood.

"You gave us a nice little show earlier, darling." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" You ask, not sure if he meant you hugging Mikey despite all their protests.

"You see, when Mikey pulled you with him on his bed, your skirt rose a little higher and you're not even wearing shorts, darling."

Heat rushed to your cheeks and you instinctively pulled down your skirt. You somehow forgot you were wearing your school uniform. How embarrassing, you accidentally flashed them a little bit of your ass cheeks.