22 - 🔞Miracle🔞

Now, you didn't mean for the next day to go the way that it did. Almost everyone has been a little touchy with you. Mochi kept his distance, well aware of the rising tension in the headquarters. Takeomi was supposed to be the one of the mature ones too but he kind of liked the reactions he gets from Sanzu whenever he flirts and gets touchy with you.

Mochi, Kakucho and Koko were out to get something done for Mikey, kind of going to a business deal that they didn't want to tell you about.

During breakfast, you were in Mikey's room. He didn't want to get out of bed so you just brought his breakfast to him. He frowned at what you gave him so you immediately thought that he didn't like it but when you told him you were going to cook him something else, he told you that you didn't have to and he just wanted you to feed him.

Mikey was surprisingly calm that day and right after he ate, he fell asleep so you went out with the dirty dishes and almost bumped into Sanzu who licked his lips at you and smirked.

You quickly walk past him and went straight to the sink to wash the plates and all. All of a sudden, something warm and wet touched the side of your neck.

"Sanzu, stop it! The others might see!" You whisper-yelled at him without looking back.

"Hmm, Sanzu?" You hear a deeper voice than Sanzu's chuckle from behind. "He's been messing around with you too, huh?"

You slowly turn around only to face Ran who had a lazy smirk on. He casually puts his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him, pressing the hard thing in his pants against your ass.

"R-Ran..." You breathed out when he started rubbing himself against you. "The others might see us, stop it!"

"Isn't that more exciting?" He chuckles and licks your neck. "If you don't want to do it, you can tell me to stop."

You bit back a moan when his hands made their way to your boobs, teasing your nipples through your shirt. You didn't have a bra on since it was uncomfortable and it's not like you're going out anyway. A part of you was glad that you decided not to wear one but the other part of you is regretting it.

"You're not stopping me, darling?" Ran whispers. "Alright, then. Bend over and try not to make too much noise, hmm? I'll pretend to wash the dishes if someone walks by."

The kitchen sink was situated by an opening that gives you the view of the living room, the entrance to the kitchen just a few feet from the sink. You weren't visible to the other side of the opening since you were bent so low already.

"Oh my gosh, what the hell am I even doing?" You whisper to yourself as Ran pulls down your shorts along with your underwear.

"You want me to stop?" He asks in a low tone.

"N-No..." You hesitantly breathed out. "Just make it quick."

"As you wish, darling."

You bit your bottom lip harshly as he pushes himself inside you, your sweet little wet pussy welcoming him.

"Oh, fuck..." He breathed out. "You feel so good. Shit, I think I'm gonna cum if I move now."

You just kept your mouth shut in fear of letting out a noise as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of you, going deeper with each thrust.

Barely ten minutes into sex, you hear several different footsteps on the other side of the opening and you notice Ran slowing down his movements. He was quite skilled, being able to thrust his hips without making his upper body move.

"Well, this is a miracle." You hear Sanzu's voice on the other side. "Haitani Ran finally washing the dishes for once."

"Where are you guys off to?" Ran casually asks as his fingers play with your clit, his dick still moving in and out of you.

"Kakucho called, we're going to that place." You hear Takeomi speak up.

"You guys need me?" Ran asked, circling your clit with his finger.

Your lip was already bleeding from you biting it harshly just to suppress your moans. Ran was definitely having fun, putting you in such a situation.

"Yeah, hurry up. We'll be waiting outside." A voice you recognize as Rindou's said.

You hear fading footsteps and sighed in relief, your heart pounding so hard that you feel it in your head. Ran chuckled softly behind you as if he was teasing you.

"You okay there, darling?" He cooed, lightly trailing his fingers from your neck and along your back as his thrusts got faster and harder again.

"Damn you, R-Ran~ahh!" You let out a quiet moan as his thrusts got even faster. "S-Slow down!"

"Can't, princess. They're waiting for me outside." He snickers.

You couldn't think straight anymore, the pleasure practically sending you into a different world. You feel his dick twitch inside you signaling he was about to come and you were so, so close as well.

"R-Ran~" You gasp as you both came together, the feeling so intense that you could almost feel yourself cum again.

"You did a good job, princess." He whispers, kissing the top of your head. "Let's do this again, yeah?"

Ran cleaned you up with a paper towel and pulled your underwear as well as your shorts back up after fixing himself. Before he went out, he grabbed your chin and kissed your forehead before kissing your lips.

Your heart was still pounding but you managed to calm yourself after a few minutes and continued to wash the dirty dishes clean. Once you were done, you checked the whole place if they were all out and found out that only Mikey was there with you, sleeping in his bedroom.

You fell asleep on your own bed and woke up some time in the late afternoon. Feeling icky, you went to the bathroom and took a long shower. You dried your hair with a towel first before heading to the fridge, feeling a little hungry.

There were too many things that you could eat there but you were craving for something cold and sweet so you took out Sanzu's tub of strawberry ice cream and closed the fridge before heading to your room. As you were eating, you hear the faint sound of the front door opening followed by several footsteps which you assumed were the guys.

You went out of your room, tub of ice cream in hand. As you neared the living room, you suddenly hear screaming.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING ICE CREAM?!"

Your eyes widened and you cautiously walked out, revealing yourself. Sanzu was pointing to Ran who had both of his hands held up.

"I was just washing the dishes." Ran calmly said.

Everyone turned their eyes to you when you cleared your throat and Sanzu's eyes narrowed in on what you were holding.

"I-I ate your ice cream..." You muttered softly, frowning a little as you glance down at the almost empty tub. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get mad..."

There was total silence before Sanzu finally broke it.

"Mad? Who's mad?! Not me. I'm not mad, sweetheart!" Sanzu nervously chuckled, walking over to you and kissing your forehead. "Want me to go buy you more? I'll get you every flavor you want."

"You mean it?"

"Of course! Don't frown, okay? I wasn't mad. You can all my ice cream if you want to." Sanzu grins.

"Hey, Sanzu? Can I have a pack of your Mochi?" You hear Mochi call out from the kitchen.

"Don't fucking touch that, go fucking buy your own!"