° 4

"Dinner's ready!" Astraea heard her mother scream from downstairs, she roll out of her bed and went down the stairs. When they enter the kitchen Embry and Quil were already there and to her surprise, Jacob is with them.

"Hey." Jacob greeted and Astraea rolled her eyes at him  "What did I do?" Jacob asked Astraea and look at Embry and Quil, and both of them shrugged.

"So how's your little girl?" Astraea asks him and she's sure he knows what she's talking about. "She's good" Jacob replied as Astraea take a seat "She's good" Astraea mocked.

"What is she seven years old and you need to be with her? You with her these past few days. I didn't even see you in five days." Astraea told him, annoyed and Mabel glared at her.

"Astraea, apologize." Mabel said, "Why?" Astraea asked as she turned to look at her mother "Apologies." Mabel repeated.

"Okay, sorry," Astraea said in defeat
"It's okay, Aunt Mabel. She has a point I've been with Bella in the past few weeks" Jacob replied, "good thing you know." Astraea mumbles and it seems her mom has a super hearing power 'cause she pulls the bottom of her hair. "that hurts,"  Astraea complained.

After dinner, she and the boys sat in the living room and decided to watch a movie.
She loves the movie, my girl, it always made her cry since the day she first watched it.

"Are you crying?" Quil asked "No, hand me the popcorn," Astraea answered as she tried to hide her tears.

She heard Jacob and Embry laugh, she turn her head and glared at them. They both shut their mouth until the movie was over.

"Did you say to Jacob that we're coming?" Astraea asked Embry "No, I forgot," Embry responded "You always forget everything," Astraea said and rolled her eyes "Why do we need to tell him? What for?" Embry asked

"Because what if he wasn't there and we go there, idiot." Astraea said, "Don't call me an idiot." Embry said in a low voice "Come on, where's Quil?"

"he said he will meet us there," Astraea nodded and went to the car.

When they arrive they see Quill is already there "Hey, your majes—" Quil said but she cut him off "Don't, I'm not in a good mood." Astraea said and continue walking towards the garage.

"Oh, you're here," Astraea said with a bit of rudeness in her voice, she's not rude, she just really doesn't like this girl. "Don't be rude," Embry whispered to her and put his arm on Astraea's shoulder.

JANUARY
Astraea's pov

Embry was acting very strange lately. He eats a lot, He is always angry and the last time we see him he's super hot when I say hot, it's like he was on fire.

When I and the boys went to visit him, his mother slam the door in our faces. It's so strange because Embry's mother is a kind and caring woman but suddenly her attitude towards us changes like we did something really bad.

So we end up giving up and didn't try to break Into his house.

"What do you think, happened to him?" Jake asked, "I don't know." I shrugged "Do you think Aunt Tiffany killed him?" Quil said, I smack the back of his head because of his stupidness "Shut Up, You're not helping." I said.