° 15

People sometimes called her reckless, for dating Paul lahote, but for her, it is one of the best things she did. she might be reckless, but not by loving him. She tried to stay away but in some way she can't explain, something keeps bringing her back to him.

She felt this selcouth feeling every time she was with him. They both didn't know why they fell for each other because they just did but maybe because they love petrichor, they were each other latibule.

Astraea woke up at 8 am with a smile on her face, today is a very important day, a day which she loved. She looks at her nightstand to see a bouquet with her favorite flower, with a note. Astraea noticed that there was a letter beside it that has her name on it.

'Happy Anniversary, Doll.' the letter said.

Astraea can't help but smile, Paul must put the bouquet on while she was sleeping and he definitely came from the window.

She decided to get up from the bed and put the bouquet back on the table.
She smile to herself one more time before she grab her phone and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Daddy." Astraea greeted her father, who is sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper "You seem so happy." He noticed her smile "Because I am." She said as she walks past him.

"What's the occasion?" Ada asked when Astraea enter the dining area "Nothing." Astraea smiled "so what's the breakfast?" She asked her sister to prepare their breakfast "Bacon and Ham. I'm the one who cooks it, Mom's at work." Ada told her

"You're the best sis." Astraea said and help her older sister to prepare "I'm glad you think so." Ada smiled at her as if it brighten her day "I don't think so, I know it."

After she was done eating, she help Ada clean up the table and proceed to her room, and decided to take a shower.

While she was checking her clothes after she showered, she receive a call from Paul.

"Hey, Mister." Astraea greeted her boyfriend.

"Hello, Doll."

"Happy anniversary, I received your flower by the way. I like it." She told him as she look at the flowers on her nightstand "I'm glad you do. So, you're still up for our date?" He asked "Of course I am. Can you pick me up already?" She whispered as she look into her wardrobe "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Mm, okay. By—"

"Astraea, wait."

"Why is there something wrong?" She asked, "I love you." Her eyes softened
"I love you too, Paul." She told him, he always do this, reassuring her. Telling her that he loves her.

"I will always love you, Doll. Always remember that." Paul hung up before she could even say something. She sighed and closed her wardrobe.

She already saw what clothes she was looking for, It's a Floral periwinkle top and a white skirt. Almost all of her clothes are Floral because of how much she loves Flowers.

"Astraea, Paul's here!" Aiden yelled from downstairs "wait a minute."Astraea stood on the stair to greet her date "Hey, doll." Paul look back at her "Hi," Astraea said as she came down the stairs.

"We'll leave, Daddy," Astraea said to her father.

"Be careful." Aiden Reminded "We will." She said as she grab Paul's hand.

They walk out the door while holding each other's hands.

"I have a surprise for you." Paul said as soon as he hops in, Astraea furrowed her eyebrows, she is not a big fan of surprises "I thought we will eat at the restaurant?"