° 18

Astraea sighed as she faced back and forth in the middle of her room, her gaze on the dress Emmett buy for her to wear at the wedding. Somebody delivered it under her name then, after that Emmett called, Asking her if she likes the dress. She does, it's very nice.

She closed her eyes and breathe deeply, she was thinking if she will go to the wedding. But, she's thinking about what Edward said. 'I will be happy if you come, Astraea' it rings in her head like an old disc player.

Then, it clicked on her. They're not coming, they're not friends with each other. Why would they?

Astraea smiled at that thought then walked towards the dress and picked it up. She sighed and wears it.

All she needed to do is to put on makeups which is not very enjoyable to do because her hands always hurt when she does it. So, she called her sister to help her do it.

"Ada, can you help me with my makeup? Edward's wedding is today."

"Edward the hot guy?" Ada asked but it seems she remembered he just graduated high school so she covered her mouth "Yes, and don't call him that." Astraea rolled her eyes and walks back to her room "You going out?" Ada asked behind her "Of course, he will be devastated if I don't." Astraea said.

"Then, I shall help you get ready." Ada had come back to her room to grab the make-up. After she came back with her makeup, she start helping Astraea.

"Ask Dad if he can give you a ride, for sure you cant ride your bike with that ridiculous dress." Ada said after she finished "Don't insult this dress, it's nice." Astraea frowns "Let me guess, Emmett is the one who buys that." Astraea nodded "I always knew he has bad taste when it came to fashion not to woman though, Rosalie is a gorgeous girl, I don't know how he managed to pull her." She said as she put the last make-up on her pouch
"Why do I feel like I just gave a whole insulting speech about him?" Ada asked herself.

"You did." Astraea rolled her eyes as she stand up, "Nevermind, go downstairs and ask Dad about that ride." Ada said and walks out the door. Astraea heard her go downstairs and frowned, she silently curse her sister before coming after her.

When she came downstairs, as usual, Aiden is sitting on the couch while reading the newspaper. "Dad, can you give me a ride to The Cullens?" Astraea asked her father.

"Why? Isn't Quil with you?" Aiden furrowed his eyebrows as he asked his youngest daughter "They're busy." Ada gave her a side-eye look, which she just shrugged off. She feels like Ada knows too much.

"Sure, I would give you a ride and you look beautiful, sweetheart." Aiden smiled at his daughter. "Thanks, Daddy, I'll see you outside." Astraea walked past her father and go outside before Ada could terrorize her with those side eyes.

The whole ride went smoothly, and Astraea is glad Aiden didn't ask questions about her ex-best friend.
Because she doesn't have an answer for him.

When Astraea arrives there, the ceremony is about to begin. She was seated beside Rosalie and she doesn't know why because she was not their family member.

After the ceremony, they proceed to the party. Plenty of people gave different types of speeches such as heartwarming speech, funny, and awkward speeches.

When it was time to dance, a teenage boy came walking toward Astraea,
"Dance with me?" Seth asked as he offered his hand. Astraea look up and stared at him for a moment before she took his hand. Does she have any choice? She doesn't want to embarrass the boy in Infront of many people.

"You look sad." Seth said as he spin her around "Why?" Seth asked but Astraea remain silent.

"I'm sorry, Astraea." He apologizes as if it's going to change everything "It already happened," Astraea said.

"I'm just gonna talk to Edward." She said as she let go of his arm and walk out of the dancefloor to find the missing groom, she can't stand to see him, not now and not too soon.

"Hey, Edward." Astraea smiled when she finally found him.

"Congratulations" Astraea added, "thank you." Edward said before hugging her "Where's your bride?" Astraea asked "Bella is talking with Jacob," Edward told her.

"Jacob is here?" Edward nodded "That dress looks horrible." Edward said as he glance at Astraea's dress "No offense." He added, Astraea chuckled and said "Say that to Emmett."

"joke aside, I'm glad you came." Edward smiled at her "Me too, though I don't enjoy the crowd-" She paused when she saw Edward not listening because it's look like he was listening to something.

"I think something is wrong," Edward said before sprinting towards where Jacob and Bella is. When Astraea run after Edward, she saw Jacob and Edward arguing.

"Jacob, that's enough." Astraea said, "You're ruining their day." She added
"This is none of your business, Astraea. So please, stay out of it." She already knows it, he will ruin her night like he always does.

"Their business is not yours too so back off!" Astraea snapped but Jacob did not listen to her, he never did.

Seth stopped Jacob in time before Astraea could even walk toward Jacob. I hate him. Astraea said to herself.

Who would believe that the girl who grew close with her cousin, someday will hate him? Oh, believe me, Astraea herself couldn't believe it either.

When Jacob tried to get out of Seth's grip, Sam came out of the woods and ordered him to stop, which he didn't obey at first. Sam was with his pack but Leah isn't with them. Until now, she's been avoiding the alpha.

"Are you alright?" Astraea asked Bella and she nodded. At this moment, she realized who is the problem between them.

"He does that sometimes, well, most likely every time," Astraea mentioned as she proceeded where the party is at.