° 20

Astraea hops out of Ada's car to greet
the Cullen's merry Christmas. When she entered their house, she saw a lot of red eyes, they were talking to each other but their gaze shift to Astraea as soon as she stepped into their house.

"Wow, a lot of red eyes, maybe I should come back later." Astraea chuckled, taking a little step back as she cowered "Oh, no no, Astraea, we're glad you came," Esme said as she pulled Astraea through the crowd.

"Merry Christmas, Esme." Astraea greeted the woman as she hugs her
"Merry Christmas, dear." Esme said as she hands her a present "Esme, you didn't have to but thanks." Astraea smiled.

"Oh, you're here." Emmett said as he made his way to her side "What is my Christmas gift from you?" Astraea asked Emmett "I already gave it to you." Emmett responded, "When?" Astraea furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to remember if she gave her present.

"I punch that ex of yours." Emmett said, "Well, thanks. He deserves it." Astraea chuckled as she shake her head "But your face, Astraea." He said.

"What about my face?" She asked as she looked at the mirror and see nothing wrong with it. "You still love him, don't you?"

"Of course not." She denied it though deep down, she knew the truth." I should go." She sighed "Want me to give you a ride?" Emmett offered, Astraea shook her head as she glance at her sister, who was waiting patiently outside "No thanks. Ada is outside. I just wanted to say merry Christmas."

"Alright, Bye," Emmett said and went to sit down beside Rosalie "Bye, Everyone. Thanks for the gift guys." Astraea said and smiled, the Cullens waved at her before she close the door behind her.

"Let's go, sis," Astraea called her sister. Ada nodded and hop in the car and Astraea followed her.

"I can't believe Christmas will end in 4 hours," Astraea whispered as Ada started the engine

"Yeah, well believe it." She drove off
"When we get home, go get snacks, and will talk to your room," Ada told her sister.

Aiden and Mabel dropped Cass and her family at the airport. So, they will not be home until late hours because Cass's flight is on 9. Astraea's room will finally become quiet because Cass's children are gone. She love her niece and nephew but sometimes she wanted to spank them each time. They were always in her room, bickering. Henry, the youngest of three is the quiet one. While Clarissa and Kay is the hyper one.

Ada and Astraea had gotten home first because Ada is not feeling very well.
When they enter the door, Ada asked Astraea to get a snack and waited for her to come back.

"Come on, we're gonna have a sister bonding." Ada said as she pulled her upstairs "Fine." Astraea groaned and just let her sister drag her. "So, what happened?" Ada whispered as soon as they got upstairs.

"What do you mean?" Astraea asked, "Seth didn't tell me anything, Astraea. I just wanted to know if Paul had something to do with your change of mood." Ada, the smart one, told her.

"You're such an arsehole." Astraea said as she smack her sister on the shoulder "Maybe but I am your sister and as your sister, it's one of my jobs to know if you are okay." Ada opened the door for her "I'm okay."

"You're not, I know it. You're not okay without them." Ada said as if she knew everything but the truth is she doesn't, she acts as she does but she don't "I'm completely fine without them." Astraea said, starting to get irritated at her sister.

"They were with you your whole life, Astraea. So who do you think will believe you if you said you're okay without them?"

"I don't care what they think." Astraea nearly yelled because she doesn't want to discuss this, every time someone said their name to her, her blood boils. "It's already 10." Astraea breaks the silence "We should sleep already." Astraea said before she snuck into her bed "Merry Christmas, Astraea." Ada said as she look her younger sister in the eye "Merry Christmas, Ada." Astraea smiled.

"Everything will be okay," Ada said as she walked towards the door and turned off the light in Astraea's room "I hope so." She sighed as she close her eyes, maybe she missed them just slightly, who can blame her?

This is her first Christmas without her best friends, without her wrapping presents for them. She's angry at them for what they did, but sometimes she thinks to herself about what Paul said. He said that the thing will forbid them from being together. But of course, she was still angry and hated him. But, as time passed by the anger became bargaining. Maybe, her sister is right. She was with them her whole life and being without them isn't gonna be easy. She's starting to look for their presence, Paul's presence on her bed.