° 31

I sat staring out of the window, watching the sunset as my fingers tapped at the glass of champagne that I am holding. I inhaled and then, exhaled before taking a long sip of my champagne.

The girls and I were on the plane for god knows how long now, any minute now we'll be arriving at the airport. The twins were beside each other, peacefully sleeping while Lizzie we're loudly tapping on her phone, probably messaging her husband.

The plane was quiet except you could hear Jen's snore and Lizzie tapping on her goddamn phone, I wanted to sleep but my system isn't cooperating. I am bored.

I am kind of regretting that I didn't let Mateo come, at least someone would entertain me but he won't be able to shut up as soon as he opens his mouth so I'm still kind of glad I didn't let him come with me.

As I'm about to drift to sleep, Lizzie spoke "How many glasses of champagne have you already drunk? You'll be tipsy even before we arrive there." That's impossible because I have a high alcohol tolerance, I don't get drunk so easily.

"Just go back to what you are doing, Lizzie," I told her before taking another sip and pouring another glass when I drank it all out. This is my fourth glass of champagne and I haven't felt tipsy at all because just like I said, I have a high alcohol tolerance.

"Mademoiselle we'll be arriving in ten minutes." The stewardess informed me and as a response, I hummed and nodded slowly before putting down the glass and giving it to her.

In ten minutes, my private plane— we have lots which I cannot understand why Aunt Coraline didn't let me use one when I left America— will be arriving at Forks and I'll be driving towards the house because there's no way I'm gonna let one of the girls drive my car. I knew better.

Even though they are not drunk, the possibility of them damaging my car is bigger than the possibility of them successfully driving it.

And just like what the stewardess said, we arrive safely at the airport ten minutes after. We woke up the twins even before we land so they can get ready cause I don't want to hear Mia blaming us for her hair being messy because we did not wake her up before we land.

The airport is still like what I remember when I left six years ago, nothing has changed at all. Well, there are some improvements.

"Mademoiselle, I'll show you your car." Even here, I'm still addressed as Mademoiselle. I shift off my car a little bit early so I don't have to use a bigger plane that can fit my car.

I didn't respond to whoever this is. I don't want to start a conversation with someone because I am not in the mood.
Lizzie let out a laugh, twisting her hair around her finger as she looks at me "Guess who's not in the mood to talk." I rolled my eyes at her "What makes you think so?" I asked her as I continue to walk "You always respond to the staff because you don't want to be seen as rude but if you don't respond to him means you're not in the mood." Lizzie said, I didn't respond anymore to prove her point.

"This is the address where you will drive the car, make sure it arrives there safely," I told the guy and hand him the address before he nods and walks away. I brought two cars just in case.

"Why don't you just let us drive it?" Mia asked like she doesn't know what's the answer "Over my dead body." I replied to her as I open the door of my Ferrari.

God, I love this car so badly.

Honestly, I could buy thousands of cars but I cannot risk them killing someone. Even their parents don't let them drive, though they do have their drivers to drive them anywhere.

I grabbed my black sunglasses from my bag before starting the engine and at this moment, I felt like I wanted to go back to France already but I'm too tired so I decided to just drive.