° 6

"Sorry, I'm late. I have some business
to do." Paul chuckled as he opened the car door for Astraea, "It's alright." Astraea smiled as she hopped into the car.  "Let's go to Port Angeles," Astraea said before putting her seat belt on.

"How about, we eat first because I'm starving." Paul said, "Okay." Astraea replied as she nodded, starting to get hungry too at the thought of the food.

Paul and Astraea went to one of the restaurants in Port Angeles and Paul said the food was good and even though she didn't trust his judgment that well, she agreed. The whole ride, Paul and Astraea didn't say a word to each other but there was a glance.

"Come inside, Madame." Paul smirked as he opened the door for Astraea "Wow, Gentleman." Astraea said in awe as she entered the restaurant.

After they order and their order arrives, Paul starts asking a few questions and she can't help but roll her eyes at him every time he does.

Paul is a very talker type of guy.

"How's your day?" Paul asked like it was just "It was fun," Astraea said as she ate the food she ordered, even though the morning before he picked her up seemed to be the most boring part of her life.

"Quit the act, Paul. We're not in the school anymore." Astraea snapped as she wasn't able to play a little too nice anymore. Paul gulped, looking down at his food "Sorry."  He apologize and he doesn't need to ask her what was wrong because he knew it damn well.

"Stop being so nice to me like you didn't ignore me for 3 months," Astraea grumbled. Paul takes a deep breath before speaking again. "I wanted to court you again—" Paul told Astraea.

"We didn't officially break up, you arsehole!" Astraea shouted quietly "You're still my girlfriend?" Paul said. There is no hiding the shock in his voice, "Sadly, yes." Astraea sighed, finding their situation a little discomforting when it was very comforting to the boy in front of her.

"I can't believe that you forgave me after ignoring you." Paul smiled and Astraea rolled her eyes, "Who said I already forgave you because I still haven't." Astraea returned.

"For now, you needed to forget that we're still together. You have one month to prove that you deserve the forgiveness."

When it was time to pay, Astraea pulled out her wallet to pay but Paul stopped her "No. my treat." He said and paid "but I'm the one who offered to hang out." Astraea said, "Yes, but still my treat," Paul argued.

"Come on, let's go to the car," Paul whispered in Astraea's ear. Astraea rolls her eyes and pushes him.

"Let's go to the carnival," Astraea said as she put on her seat belt.

"This is going to be fun." Astraea mumbles "I know." Paul said as he slammed the door "Let's go."

"Holding hands?"

"Could we pretend to be together just for tonight?" Paul asked, looking deeply into her brown eyes "Sure." Paul smiled and took her hand. Astraea interlocked their fingers before going inside the carnival.

"I want to play that," Paul said, pointing at the game where you're going to aim at hitting a target with either a dart or a gun.

"Are you sure? It looks like you couldn't do it." Astraea grinned "Watched and learn." Paul smirked as he walked towards the booth.

Paul gave the money to the booth crew and started playing the game.

"Yoo-hoo! You can do it, Paul!" Astraea cheered.

Paul succeeded in popping the balloon he needed to pop and when he got his prize, he gave it to Astraea.

"But, Paul, it's your prize," Astraea said. It was a white rabbit stuffed toy with a pink nose. "Just take it." Paul insisted.