° 7

Astraea's pov

I was walking down the hall alongside Quil and Jacob, still worried about Embry. "So what happen last Friday?" Quil asked, "What did Aunty Tif say to you?" Jacob asked, "She said he has a mono and then slam the door to my face." I explained and they both scoff "Rude." Jacob commented, Quil and I smile in return "Yeah, she's not like that  be—" I didn't continue what I'm about to say because I saw Quil and Jacob's shocked faces "What happen to you two?" I said and raise my eyebrow before I turn around.

What the hell?!

Embry Call cut his long hair and got a tattoo and when I say tattoo it was the same with Paul and he grew like 5-7 inches but the hell was more confusing is he's with Paul and Jared, the boys he didn't like.

"Tell me what did I see," I told Jacob and Quil "the new Embry with Paul and Jared." Quil whispered "I think I'm gonna faint," I echoed and hold into Quil and Jacob's shoulder "Don't," Quil said as if I could control it. My emotions are mixed in confusion and anger.

I walk to my class with the boys which happened I had to walk past Embry. He didn't even look at me.

"What happens to him?" Quil asks "I don't know." I said and sit in my chair
"Maybe the gang hypnotizes him," Jacob said and Quil agreed.

"Stop joking around!" I scolded them "Calm down." Quil said.

February.

"Where the hell is Jacob?" Astraea asked Quil. That asshole didn't show up to school for three days. Quil shrugged "he didn't say anything to me." Quil said as he continue eating his food "Why do they just suddenly disappear." Astraea grumbled, "I'm going to their house tomorrow, are you coming?"

"No, I have some business to do." He said, "Maybe next time, you're the one who's gonna be missing." Astraea grunted as she play with her food "Why would I go missing?" Quil asked.

"You're so slow." Astraea groaned as she rolled her eyes "I'm not slow." Quil argued, "And by the way, I can't take you home today." He added.

"If you can't, then, who's going to take me home?" Astraea asked Quil "I don't know. maybe Embry." He shrugged. Astraea glared at him as she throw the apple in his face.

"Ouch! Why did you throw that apple on my face?" Quil yelped, his hand still on his face. "Shut up," Astraea said before she stand up "Why can't I have a normal friend who doesn't ruin my day," Astraea muttered under her breath as she leave Quil in the cafeteria.

Because of how upset she is, she didn't bother to look where she was going.
She didn't want to hear his name, she doesn't want anybody mentioning his name. She hates him.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she bumped into someone. She was going to fall but someone catch her. "Are you okay?" Embry asked
"Get your hands off me!" Astraea shouted as she remove Embry's hands from her shoulder.

"I'm just asking if you're okay." 

"Why do you care? I'm not your friend anymore, remember?" Astraea said. She pushed Embry away from her and then, walk past him and Paul. While walking away from them, she felt everyone's eyes on her.

She hated Embry. She's upset. She was getting worried about Embry and then, she find out that Embry is hanging out with the guys he hates and didn't bother to text her that he was okay or she doesn't need to worry about him. She didn't sleep so well these past few days thinking about him.

For Astraea, he didn't care about their friendship, it's like he just threw that friendship somewhere. Somewhere far. It must be far because he can't see them.

When Astraea got home, she immediately ran upstairs to her room. She is supposed to go to Jacob's house but because of the encounter, She and Embry had, her mood is ruined.

 She is supposed to go to Jacob's house but because of the encounter, She and Embry had, her mood is ruined

"Hey, Auntie Maggie." Astraea greeted her godmother with a smile "Give me a kiss." Maggie pointed at her cheek as she helped Mabel cook their dinner for tonight.

"Could you please invite your best friends to have dinner with us?"

"Friends without s." She corrected "I think only had one." Astraea added, "Don't you have three best friends?" Maggie asked.

"The two are out, Quil is the only friend I have now."

"What happened to Embry and Jacob?" Mabel joined the conversation  "I don't know. They just disappear." Astraea said "If they ignore you. you stop worrying about them. They're a piece of s-it" Maggie advise, which causes Mabel to glare at her.

"I did that." Astraea lied.

"Don't say that, Maggie." Mabel glared at Maggie then, she turned her attention to the oven. "But, Mabel, they ignoring her," Maggie argued. Mabel rolled her eyes before she sit beside them. "I know. But, don't say something like that." Mabel replied.

"I can so I would."

"You're a good godmother, Aunt Maggie." Astraea smiled. "I know, dear," Maggie whispered as she hug Astraea.