Chapter 2 Mark Me Alpha

A/N I decided mid way through this chapter that there will be smut. I mentioned that there may be smut in this fic but I have fully committed to the idea now. I will warn before it happens.

The first night there Aaron had surprised Spencer by insisting he slept in his bed with him. He woke up tangled in the alphas limbs. He nuzzled closer to the alpha feeling safe and happy in the man's arms. Aaron instinctively pulled the omega close and held him to his chest.

When the older man finally awoke he smiled softly at the smaller male curled into his chest. "Good morning little omega." his raspy voice whispered softly.

"G'mornin." Spencer mumbled and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and cuddled closer to his alpha.

Aaron chuckled and kissed his head, "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"mhmm" he hummed happily.

"Are you hungry?" Aaron asked.

"Mhmm"

"Then let's get up."

"Nuh uh."

The alpha chuckled before scooping the omega up and carrying him to the kitchen. The younger whined but didn't struggle when he was lifted up.

"What are you hungry for?" Aaron asked softly into his ear.

"mmm, what you got?" Spencer mumbled sleepily. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, the alpha thought it was absolutely adorable.

"I have eggs, I can make some toast. Do you want some coffee? I also have milk and I think I have some orange juice. Like I mentioned last night, I need to go shopping. We can do that today, how does that sound?" the alpha chuckled.

"'kay" Spence nuzzled into the other man's neck and felt himself falling asleep again. Before sleep overtook him he felt himself being set down on the counter. A soft whine escaped his lips at the loss of heat from the alpha.

"I know, I'm the worst aren't I?" Aaron chuckled.

"No." Spencer said seriously. "You're the best and nicest person I've ever met. Especially since my mom.." he mumbled the last bit.

"Well thank you. Eggs?" the alpha asked.

"Mhm. Scrambled please." Spencer hummed.

"You never answered about coffee." Aaron reminded him.

"Do you have cream and sugar?" the younger asked.

"Um. I'm not sure. I usually take mine black, but I have milk if I don't have any creamer." the alpha said as he opened the fridge. "I only have milk, is that alright?"

"mhm, that's fine. Thank you." Spencer nodded.

"Toast with your eggs?"

"Yes please."

"Such good manners. You know eventually you'll be the one cooking for me and our little ones." Aaron chimed as he started the coffee and began to scramble some eggs.

"O-our little ones?" Spencer was shocked.

"Of course. If you want children that is. You are an omega after all."

"I-I mean I would love kids. I-I never thought anyone would want to have kids with me.." he whispered.

"I would love to have children with you, omega." Aaron smiled over his shoulder. "I want at least two. Maybe a boy and a girl. I always liked the name Jack, what do you think?" he hummed happily.