Chapter 17 Let's Talk

It was about noon the next day, the girls had been fed and put down for a nap. Millie had taken to sleeping in the nursery with the twins so she could watch over them, her favorite spot being Spencer's rocking chair. She was currently laid on the chair watching the girls as they napped.

Spencer was curled up next to Aaron on the couch. He used this time to allow himself to slip into his headspace. His thumb found his lips and he laid there peacefully, until Aaron glanced down and gently pulled his thumb away. "Yucky. Where's your paci baby?" He asked softly.

"Room." Spencer whined slightly. "You get it for me?" He asked, giving his best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course sweet boy." Aaron kissed his head and stood up.

"A-an juice? Pwease?" The boy asked.

"Coming right up." The older smiled.

When he returned he placed Spencer's paci between his lips and set his sippy cup down next to him. "Fang said he wanted to see you." He smiled

"I love you Spencer!" He said in a funny voice and pretended to have Fang kiss all over the omega's face.

Spencer giggled and hugged his shark, "I love you too Fang."

Aaron kissed his head, "what about me?" He asked.

"I wub you too Daddy!" The boy giggled. The alpha smiled and sat next to him once more. 

Spencer drank his juice and nuzzled into Aaron's shoulder. "Daddy?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"Can I sit on your lap?" He asked with innocent eyes.

"Of course you can little prince." Aaron pulled him into his lap and held him close. He turned on the TV to one of Spencer's favorite shows, Sofia the First.

They watched quietly, Aaron occasionally asking questions about the show, "Does that horse have wings? That doesn't seem very realistic." He grinned.

"He a Pegasus Daddy." Spence explained.

"How come she can talk to the animals but no one else can?" He asked a few moments later.

"Cause Daddy, she gots a magic necklace." Spencer pointed to the screen to show him the amulet around the main characters neck.

"Ahh I see. I see." He smiled.

"You tawk awot daddy." Spencer giggled.

"I'm sorry." Aaron chuckled.

"It otay." The boy grinned.

There was a knock at the door. Spencer's heart dropped. His relaxation would be cut short and he knew the culprit. "I'll go get it." Aaron said softly and gently moved the omega off of his lap. Spencer nodded and set his sippy cup down on the table. He took a deep breath and set his paci down too. He didn't care if Derek saw them. If he said anything about it Aaron would kick his ass.

"Derek." Aaron said to the man outside the door.

"Hey, Aaron right?" The dark skinned man smiled awkwardly.

"Yes. Come in." He opened the door further for him to step inside. Once Derek entered the house, Aaron roughly pinned him to the wall, "you try anything, and I mean anything, you'll regret it. If at any moment Spencer becomes uncomfortable or wants to end this conversation, you will leave. You will not raise your voice at him. You will not raise a hand at him. And I swear to God if you wake up the twins you are done here. Do you understand." He growled. His protective nature was kicked into high gear knowing that Spencer was nervous about the meeting.