Chapter 4 Don't Go

A/N I promise the title is misleading i promise its only a little sad.

The two had been together for a few days now. Aaron had taken off work to help his omega settle in, but today he had to go back. When he had told Spencer the night before the boy had almost burst into tears at the thought of being alone. So when Aaron woke up that morning to find the omega clinging to him with tried tear stains on his cheeks, he wasn't surprised. "Baby. I have to get ready for work." he said softly.

"mmm noo" Spencer whined.

"I know baby, I know." he sighed.

"Don't go." The omega looked up at him with his big puppy dog eyes.

"I have to. I have cases that need to be addressed. I'm sorry little one. I'll come home for lunch and I'll bring you something to eat how does that sound?" he suggested.

"D-do you have to go after that?" Spencer whispered.

"unfortunately yes. I will be home at five, though."

"But...but..." Spencer looked away and tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"Hey now don't cry. I'll be home before you know it. You have your books you can read and the TV." he said softly.

"B-but I wan you..." the omega sniffled and tears fell down his cheeks.

"Shh, oh baby I'm sorry." the alpha pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back. "How about I make us some coffee and some breakfast before I leave?" he suggested.

"O-okay." Spencer sniffled.

Aaron lifted him up, knowing that he enjoyed being carried by his alpha. He carried him to the kitchen and set him on the counter. He began to make some pancakes and he started the coffee.

Once they had eaten and drank their coffee Aaron announced that he needed to get dressed for work. Spencer got up to follow him, not wanting to leave his side until he absolutely had to. The alpha led him to the bedroom and the younger sat on the bed while he dressed. He watched him button up his shirt. Then pull on his pants. Then he tied his tie and pulled on his jacket. Next came his socks and shoes. Spencer took in every detail of his alpha, his eyes never left the man.

"Alright baby, I have to go okay?" Aaron said quietly.

"O-okay...." the omega looked down at his hands.

"You have my number if you need anything. I'll call you when I'm getting lunch and we can eat together." the alpha lifted his chin. He placed a loving kiss on his lips before hugging him. Spencer followed him to the front door where he received another kiss goodbye.

"Bye...I-i love you." the omega whispered timidly.

The alpha smiled "I love you too. I'll see you at lunch. Have a good day Babyboy."

"Have a good day at work Alpha."

With that Aaron left. Spencer watched his car pull out of the driveway and tears instantly fell. He curled into a ball on the couch and cried. He had just left and it already felt like he had been gone for years.

When he finally stopped crying, he rubbed his eyes and got up to get his books.

He read about 5 of them when his stomach growled. He looked at the clock, 12:34. Aaron hadn't told him what time he would be home for lunch. What if he forgot? What if he decided that Spencer wasn't good enough for him? Maybe he was happy to be away from him and didn't want to come home.

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. He instsntly answered, "Alpha!" he gasped happily.

"Hey baby. I'm headed to get some food. How does Thai sound?" the alpha's smooth voice asked.

"That sounds good. I'll eat whatever." Spencer replied.

"I'll pick something for you then." Aaron chuckled.

"Okay." the omega giggled. He suddenly felt the urge to curl up in a soft warm blanket, but he pushed it away and said goodbye to his alpha.

A few minutes later Aaron walked into the house, greeted by an excited omega. "I missed you!" Spencer threw himself at the other.

Aaron all but caught him, trying not to drop their food.

"Hey baby." he chuckled and kisses his head.

The two sat at the table to eat. Spencer asked questions about Aaron's job. He asked about his cases and if he liked being a lawyer. Aaron answered all his questions with a smile and ate his lunch. Spencer ate and smiled happily.

When they were done eating Aaron looked at his watch and cursed under his breath, "Sorry baby I gotta go. I have a meeting in 10 minutes." he said.

"Okay." Spencer nodded in understanding. He followed Aaron to the door and gave him a kiss goodbye.

Once he was gone Spencer raced to the bedroom to look for a spot to nest. He had this urge he'd never felt before. He pulled out his fluffy blankets they had bought for him to nest. He knew there was a guest room but that didn't smell like Alpha. He needed it to smell like Alpha.

He opened the closet door and smiled at the large room. It was spacifically designed for an omega to nest. He instantly began to throw blankets and pillows into the closet. As he worked he began to mutter to himself, "Gotta be perfect for Alpha. Gotta be perfect for babies." he barely knew what he was saying it was all instinctual. He laid in his almost complete nest trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Why it didn't feel right. He smelled the blankets, "Need more." he stated and got back up.

He grabbed a bottle of Aaron's cologne, while it wouldn't match his natural scent of pine trees and gravel roads, it would have to do for right now. He sprayed the cologne around his nest and then looked at the bed. He tugged the blankets and pillows from the bed and added them to his nest. He searched the house for more soft things to add. He took the throw pillows from the couch, his stuffed animals, but still wasn't satisfied. Something was missing. He huffed in frustration and then began to search through Aaron's dresser. He put on a comfy pair of sweat pants and one of Aaron's shirts. He pulled out practically all of Aaron's shirts to add to his nest. They smelled like Alpha. It was now perfect.

He curled up in his nest and wrapped himself in the blanket from the bed, that smelled like Alpha. He cuddled with one of Alpha's shirts and his stuffed shark and fell asleep not realizing what time it was.

Aaron arrived home at five and was surprised to not be greeted at the door. It wasn't until he took a whiff of the house that he realized the reason. The omega's scent was filling the house, it was different. It was sweeter, like honey and roses. He followed the smell to the bedroom and found the closet door open and the omega curled up inside his nest. Aaron smiled lovingly at his cute little omega. "Omega." he purred as he shucked off his suit jacket and undid his tie. He kicked off his shoes and curled up in the nest with Spencer. The omega stirred at the strong scent of his alpha.

"A-alpha. I-i feel all hot. A-and weird."

A/N Haha I'm evil. Don't worry the next chapter will be longer I promise. I bet you can assume what is happening next