Chapter 21 Date Night

Tonight was date night, a rare occasion that only came about when one of their friends offered to watch the girls for the night or weekend. Spencer couldn't be more excited.

He was in the midst of getting ready, having already dropped the girls off with Penelope, who had an intense Disney movie marathon planned that both toddlers were ecstatic about.

He looked between the two outfits he had pulled from the closet. One was more of a casual look, button up, sweater vest, black slacks and dress shoes. The other was much fancier, a suit that fit him in all the right places. Aaron loved seeing him in it. It was an easy choice honestly, but for some reason he wasn't sure. In the end he settled for the suit, knowing Aaron would put on his biggest smile when he saw him.

He got dressed, making sure to put on Aaron's favorite pair of lace panties. They were a deep red with spiraled floral detailing, the same ones he had baught years before. Aaron always said they were his favorite because they were the first ones he had seen him in.

He smiled at the memory.

He stepped in front of the mirror and carefully brushed his hair, trying to make it look somewhat time. He managed to make it look presentable and smiled at his reflection. He picked up a scent enhancing cologne and sprayed a small amount. The cologne would enhance his natural omega scent, making him even more irresistible to his alpha. Not that he needed it, but he loved the hungry lust-filled look it caused the alpha to have.

He took one last look before making a quick last minute change.

He stepped out of the room and smiled.

Aaron stepped into view, wearing his best suit. The one he saved for date nights. He smiled. "You're wearing your collar." He stated.

"Yes. Is that an issue?" Spencer tilted his head slightly.

"No, just making an observation. You look ravishing Sweetness. You know I love how you look in that suit. So sophisticated. So smart." Aaron complimented, earning a blush from the omega.

"Stop it." Spencer covered his face.

Aaron pulled him close by his hips and smirked, "never." He whispered before kissing his omega. "We have reservations, we should get going if we don't want to miss them." He said. He offered his arm, as a gentleman does, "shall we?" He smiled.

"We shall." Spencer giggled and held onto his arm.

They drove to the fanciest restaurant Spencer had ever been to. "This isn't our usual spot, what's the occasion?" He asked, "this place looks expensive Aaron, you know I don't like you spending so much money on me." He looked to his mate.

"Well I'm allowed to spoil my omega whenever I see fit." Aaron states as he pulls up to the entrance. The restaurant was so fancy it had a vallet. He handed the keys to the worker, who drove off to park the car after handing Aaron a ticket so they would know which car was his. He led Spencer into the building and up to the podium where the hostess smiled. "Reservation for Hotchner." He said.

She took a moment to glance at the book in front of her, "Right this way." She smiled and led them to their table. The spot was more private than the rest of the restaurant, giving them their much needed alone time.

"Hello my name is Philip, I will be your server this evening. Tonight we have a selection of white or red wine," The waitor showed them each bottle.

"Red for me." Aaron nodded.

"I'll have the same, thank you." Spencer blushed slightly. He felt out of place in such a distinguished and elegant looking establishment.

"We will take the bottle if that's alright." Aaron decided.