Chapter 10 Spencer's New Friend

Spencer woke to an empty nest, he whined when he felt the lack of warmth. He tried to get up, but his knees were weak and his head pounded. "A-alpha!" he called out.

Within seconds Aaron was at his side with a plate of food. "Good morning sleeping beauty." he chuckled. "You need to eat something and drink some water. Today is going to be hard since its your first full day of heat." he stated, as if the omega didn't already know that.

"Not hungry." the younger whined and reached for his alpha.

"Food first, alpha second." Aaron chuckled and helped the omega sit up. He placed the plate on his lap and held up a forkfull. "Open." he said.

Spencer reluctantly opened his mouth and allowed the alpha to feed him several bites before he turned his head away, "Too much. Nauseous." he stated quietly.

"At least drink some water." the other sighed and held up a glass of water. Spencer nodded and took a few sips before handing it back. Deciding that was probably all he would get from the omega before him, Aaron set the plate and glass aside and laid next to the younger. "How are you feeling?"

"Hot. Needy." Spencer looked up at him, "Need you."

"Then you can have me." his husband whispered before kissing the omega deeply.

The two collided in a combination of tongues and teeth. Aaron rid himself of his clothing quickly. Spencer, already naked from the night before, was leaking slick and begging his alpha to knot him. "Need it alpha. Please. Need your knot."

"I know baby. I know." the alpha kissed him once more and positioned his already hard cock at the slick entrance. He held Spencer's hips and pushed in, earning a beautifully wonderful noise from the omega. He took no hesitation in his thrusts and began to pound into his omega. Spencer moaned loudly, rambling 'thank you's and 'love you's. The words tumbled from his lips, his brain completely shut off at this point, allowing instinct to take over. Aaron leaned down and bit into the omegas neck, marking him as his once again.

Spencer clung to his alpha and threw his head back as Aaron pounded into him. He came with a silent scream of pleasure. Aaron felt his knot swell and pulled out, leaving only the tip inside before slamming back in. His knot forcing its way into the omega's entrance. Spencer moaned and his nails dug into Aaron's back, leaving red scratch marks that Aaron would cherish until they healed.

Finally, Aaron's thrusts became uneven and sparratic. He gave one last thrust before filling his omega with his hot semen. He kissed Spencer deeply and held him close.

When his knot deflated he pulled out of the omega, who whined in response and curled into him. Spencer nuzzled into his chest and yawned. "Tired already?" Aaron chuckled.

"Omegas need a lot of sleep during heats. With the nausea, the vigorous physical activity, and the body preparing itself for pregnancy, it takes a lot of energy. It's healthy to sleep a lot during heats." Spencer yawned and looked up at Aaron.

"I love you." Aaron chuckled.

"I love you too." Spencer sighed happily and fell asleep in his alpha's arms.

The next few days went about the same. Aaron attempting to get Spencer to eat and drink some water, mating, and naps. Once his heat finished, Aaron had to return to work, much to Spencer's dismay.

"Maybe we should get a pet? Like a dog or a cat? So you aren't so lonely when I'm gone." Aaron had suggested one day.

"I've never had a pet before. I like cats. Can we get a cat?" Spencer asked.

"Of course. Hoe about tonight when I get off work we go down to the shelter and have a look at what cats they have?" the older smiled at him.

"Okay." Spencer nodded happily.

Aaron's Omega (Heid Omegaverse)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara