Chapter 16 Alone Time

A/N the last hald of this chapter contains smut

"I need to talk to him. If I talk to him and he really does want to apologize, maybe we can move on." Spencer whispered, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Do you want me to be there when you do?" Aaron asked, gently running his fingers through Spencer's hair in a calming and loving manner.

"Yes please." The omega nodded.

"Alright. Just figure out when and we can arrange it. But I don't think tonight is the best time to do it. Tonight is just us spending time with your friends and our children."

"Agreed. Now let's go get some wine. I need a drink." Spencer giggled slightly.

"Not too much. We still have to drive home and take care of the girls." Aaron chuckled.

"Oh right. Parenting." Spencer laughed. "Hopefully the girls get worn out and when we get home I need some much deserved alone time with you."

"I agree. You've been such a good boy. You deserve something to reward you." Aaron said softly.

"That sounds so nice." Spence hummed and kissed his alpha.

The two returned to the rest of the group, where Penelope was holding Ellie and a bottle. "She was hungry so we warmed up a bottle. I hope that's okay." She said when she saw them enter.

"Thats fine. Thanks." Spencer smiled.

"So Em. When are we gonna have one?" JJ asked.

"One what?" Emily acted confused.

"A baby!" JJ laughed. "I want a baby. I mean just look at this little face!" She lifted Diana slightly to emphasize her point.

"Look what you did. She's got baby fever because of you." Emily teased the young parent.

"Can you blame her? These little ones are just precious." Pen chimed in.

"For what it's worth, I think you two would be amazing parents." Spencer smiled.

"See. Spence thinks we would be great parents. Why won't you just let me have a baby?" JJ asked with a smile.

"Blackbird, we talked about this." Emily sighed.

"You never let me do anything!" Jennifer whined.

"Oh? Is that so?" Emily moved closer to her and leaned in real close and whispered something that Spencer couldn't make out.

JJ's face beamed a bright red and she bit her lip. He noticed Emily nip at her omega's mark teasingly. Jennifer yelped quietly and looked at her with a pleading expression. Emily whispered something else to her. "Yes ma'am." JJ whispered, barely audible to anyone around her.

"Good girl." Emily praised and kissed her cheek.

Spencer looked at Jennifer and giggled slightly. "She told you didn't she." He teased.

"Oh shut it." JJ laughed awkwardly.

"Dinner will be ready in ten minutes" Dave called from the kitchen.

"Babe. This man is a God in the kitchen." Derek entered the room and grinned at Penelope. "You look good with a baby, Mama." He kissed her cheek. "Spencer you make adorable babies." He looked up.

"Don't touch her." Spencer grit his teeth. He didn't want Derek anywhere near his children.

"I was just giving you a compliment. That's all kid." Derek defended.