chapter 14 Babies

A/N ok ok ok BABIES

On the day it happened, Spencer was home. His boss had given him extra time off because his pregnancy was causing him to be nauseous and dizzy. He had been sitting reading a book when he felt a fairly hard kick from inside him.

"Hey you two, no fighting in there." He laughed quietly and rubbed his stomach lovingly.

About thirty minutes later he felt another one.

After fifteen minutes he felt another.

He could tell something was up.

He called Aaron.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling? How are your little angels doing?" The alpha asked.

"Aaron. I think it's time. I think I'm having contractions." The omega sounded surprisingly calm about the information he had just relaied.

"What? Are you okay? Do you need me to come get you? You need to go to the hospital Spencer." He could hear Aaron frantically shuffling papers and gathering his things to leave.

"Yes I suppose I do." The younger laughed a little.

"Why are you so calm right now?" Aaron questioned.

"They are fifteen minutes apart. Have been for a little while now. We have time. Relax. Since when were you so tense?" Spencer giggled. "I just wanted to let you know that today may be the big day."

"I'm coming home." His alpha sighed.

"I'll be here." Spencer smiled. He was nervous, but mostly excited to hold his children in his arms. He couldn't wait to see their faces and feel their skin. He knew that if he panicked it could be bad for the twins. So he stayed calm.

After several minutes Aaron arrived home, frantic to get Spencer's go bag and his omega into the car. "Aaron relax."

"How can I relax. You're going into labor Spencer." The alpha said seriously.

"If you panic, I will panic. Panic is not good for them." The omega reminded.

Millie mewed in confusion, not understanding why they were getting ready to leave. "Hey sweet girl. We will be home later okay? Watch over the house for us." Spencer said softly as he gently ran his fingers through her fur.

She mewed in response.

"Now let's go." He looked at his husband.

"Yes let's go." Aaron opened the door and ushered him out quickly.

The omega got into the car and took a few deep breaths. The alphas stress was radiating off of him, affecting Spencer's mindset. He began to worry and feel pain.

"It's starting to hurt. Is it supposed to hurt." He asked worriedly.

"Yes sweetness. You're going into labor. It's definitely not going to feel good." Aaron said soothingly.

"Let's just go, you being nervous is making me nervous. You need to calm down alpha." Spencer teased lightly.

Aaron chuckled and drove them to the hospital. He pulled into the parking lot and swiftly scooped his omega into his arms.

"I can still walk you know." The smaller protested.

"Nope." He grinned. He was trying his best to relax but he was so nervous something would go wrong. He did a lot of research on male omega pregnancies and he knew the likelihood of Spencer not making it was fairly high. It terrified him.