Chapter 5 Heat and Meeting Friends

A/N You guys know what heat means. I won't really give a warning when the smut starts cuz its pretty much gonna happen right away. Enjoy.

"A-alpha I feel hot. A-and weird." the omega whined sleepily.

"Shh baby. Alpha's here. Where does it feel hot?" Aaron hummed.

Spencer blushed not wanting to answer. He pointed between his legs.

Aaron took another sniff of the omega before coming to the conclusion, "Baby I think you're in heat." he says softly.

"A-alpha." the younger whined and began to rub against the alpha. "N-need you. Y-you like my nest? P-perfect for Alpha. Perfect for babies." he rambled.

"Yes babyboy. It's a wonderful nest. You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you." Aaron cooed and ran his fingers through the omega's hair. "You want Alpha to help you baby?" he asked softly.

Spencer's response was practically a whine, "Y-yes Alpha. N-need you." he begged. He had never experienced this feeling before. He felt so needy and hot. He wanted to feel the alpha inside him. He wanted his knot. He wanted to be filled with his babies.

"Alright baby. I'll make you feel good." the alpha chuckled before removing the omega's clothes. He smirked at the wetness of the slick between his legs. He silently slipped a finger into the omega, earning a whine in return.

"A-alpha please. J-just give it to me." he begged.

"Patience little one. I don't want to hurt you." Aaron said. His pants were tight and he was fighting the urge to just ram into the omega beneath him.

"A-Alpha I-I want to taste you." the omega whimpered as Aaron curled his finger hitting that oh so glorious spot inside.

At that Aaron could no longer contain himself. He practically ripped his pants off and allowed Spencer to move around and position himself between his legs. The omega looked at the large cock in front of him and without hesitation took it between his soft lips. He looked up at his alpha with pure need as he took his entire member into his mouth. The boy didn't seem to have a gag reflex, which helped. He looked up at aaron, who tangled his fingers through his hair and guided him gently. It took all he had not to fuck Spencer's throat right then and there.

The omega hollowed his cheeks and moved his head with the guidance of his alpha's hand. He swirled his tongue around the tip and pulled off. He licked the from the base to the tip and began to massage his balls all while making direct eye contact. Aaron groaned, "Fuck Babyboy if you keep that up I'm going to cum on your face instead of where you want me."

Spencer giggled slightly then turned around to get on all fours, presenting himself for his alpha. "Take me alpha. I can't wait any longer. I need it. Please." he begged. The slick ran down his thighs when he heard Aaron all but growl at the sight of him.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful you know that?" Aaron growled and positioned himself at the entrance before pushing in. The noise Spencer made could only be described as a mixture of a moan and a scream at the sudden intrusion. It hurt but god damn did it feel good. He buried his face in the closest thing, which happened to be his shark. Aaron didn't hold back when he got no signal to take it slow. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving only the tip in before slamming back in. He continued this rhythm, gripping Spencer's hips tightly. He was bound to have bruises the next morning but that was an issue for later. Right now all that mattered was the omega in heat begging for his knot.

Aaron pulled out completely, earning a whine from the omega beneath him. "A-alpha..?"

"shh baby I'm not finished with you yet, don't worry." the alpha whispered before turning him over and positioning him so his long legs draped over his broad shoulders. He pushed in again, "I want to see your face when I knot you." he smirked.