Chapter 3 Little One

A/N *squeals* i am so excited to start writing this chapter you have no clue. So let's jump right in.

Spencer had slipped into his headspace fully for the first time ever. He didn't even notice it at first, until he tried to speak, "I wan cuddwes" he nuzzled into his alpha.

"Well you can have all the cuddles in the world, Babyboy." Aaron smiled at his small voice. "You feeling small, Baby?" he asked softly. The boy blushed and nodded shyly. "How small sweetness?"

Spencer looked at his fingers trying to focus before holding up three of them.

"Such a tiny little thing aren't you. Let Daddy see that cute face of yours hm?" Aaron cooed. Spencer looked up shyly, his face now red as a tomato. "So cute." Aaron booped his nose, eliciting a giggle from the now child. "How about we get you dressed and we get ready to go hm?" he asked softly.

"Otay, Daddy." Spencer nodded. He smiled as Aaron moved to the dresser and began to rummage through clothes. He pulled out a button up dress shirt and Spencer shook his head, "Nooo!" he whined, "No comfy!" he pouts thinking he was going to have to wear the shirt.

"Ok baby. I'll look for a T-shirt." Aaron chuckled and put the shirt back in his dresser. He opened another drawer and after a few moments he pulled out a shirt that looked much comfier than the first. Spencer nodded in approval, not noticing that his thumb had found its way to his mouth. When Aaron looked up at the boy he sighed softly, "No baby, yucky. Your fingers are yucky. What if you get sick?" he said softly and gently removed the boys thumb, earning a whine.

"Alright, Silly boy. Shirt time." he chuckled.

Spencer giggled a little and let the older man help him get the shirt over his head. "Arms up." Aaron said softly. Spencer giggled and put his arms up, intentionally missing the shirt. Instead opting to put his arms behind the shirt. "Silly boy, through the arm holes." Aaron chuckled at him. Spencer nodded and put his arms back down before dramatically raising them again only to completely miss once more. This time he opted to put his arms in front of the shirt. He giggled again and Aaron laughed. "Such a silly baby. Come on now. You gotta put your shirt on."

Spencer finally gave in and put his arms through the arm holes still giggling. Aaron chuckled and pounced on his babyboy and attacked him with tickles, eliciting more high-pitched giggles from his little one. "N-no Daddy! Hehe! Stoppp!" Spencer kicked his feet as he giggled.

"Not Daddy. I'm the tickle monster!" Aaron mock growled before tickling the boy again.

After a few more moments of giggles he let up and laid next to the little. "You're so cute Baby." he smiled.

"Nooo. Not s'pposed to lie Daddy." he giggled

"I'm not lying." Aaron chuckled.

"Mhm you issss," The younger said with a grin.

Aaron pulled Spencer close, "Nope. You're the cutest Baby I've ever had the pleasure of holding." he kissed his head.

Spencer was a blushing mess and all he could think to say was "n-not a baby."

"Sorry. The cutest little boy I've ever seen." Aaron smiled. "Now let's get you into some comfy pants."

"Otay Daddy." The little one was very shy now, his big mind realizing how small he actually was. It took all he had to not panic and start to cry.

Aaron helped him into a pair of sweatpants that, if not for the drawstring pulled tight, would have easily fallen from the small frame of the boy. Aaron dressed himself quickly and smiled at his omega.