Chapter 11 Buisness Trip

A/N Originally this chapter was going to be fluffy and cute, but I got another idea so enjoy the fluff and angst.

Spencer and Millie were inseparable.

Today was Saturday. Which meant that Aaron was home.

Spencer was laying on his stomach on the floor coloring a picture. He was deep in his headspace. His tongue was stuck out in concentration as he colored. Millie was laying next to him, watching intently.

Aaron smiled at the little boy, "What are you coloring Baby?" he asked softly.

"Surpwise!" Spencer covered his picture dramatically. "No wook!" he demanded adorably.

"Alright Little one I won't look." the older chuckled. "Is Millie helping you draw?" he asked with a smile.

"Kittys can't draw Daddy." Spencer sighed dramatically, "They don't has any thumbs. She jus watchin."

"Right. My apologies." he chuckled softly.

The boy nodded and turned back to his drawing.

He sat in concentrated silence for a few moments before speaking up again, "Daddy. Can I has a juice box?" he asked.

"What do you say when you want something sweetness?" Aaron asked with a cooked eyebrow.

"Pwease, can I has a juice box?" Spencer corrected.

"Of course you can." his daddy placed a kiss on his forehead and stood up.

"A-an snackie too?" the younger asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"What kind of snack sweetie?" he asked softly.

"Ummm" Spencer let the sound linger as he thought about what he wanted. "Crackers Pwease!" he giggled.

"Juice box and crackers coming right up." Aaron smiled and left for the kitchen.

"He the best daddy isn't he Millie?" Spencer smiled at his kitty. She licked her paw and let out a mew in response. Spencer assumed she was agreeing with him. "Yeah. He da bestest. Bestest evew." he nodded and returned to his drawing.

He drew his secret picture and ate his crackers until the little bowl he was given was empty. He pouted slightly at the empty dish but knew he wouldn't be allowed another snack since it was getting close to dinner time. They were ordering pizza! Spencer liked pizza.

He finished off his juice box and added the finishing touches to his drawing. He admired his masterpiece and turned to show it to daddy, only to find that the man had vanished. "Daddy?" he tilted his head in confusion. He stood and walked into the kitchen, where he heard the faint voice of his daddy. Millie followed him as he investigated.

He saw that Aaron was on the phone and smiled realizing he was ordering their pizza.

When Aaron finished ordering he turned to his little boy and smiled, "Pizza will be here soon baby. Did you finish your surprise drawing?" he asked.

"Uh huh!" Spencer nodded excitedly. He turned the paper over to reveal a childlike drawing of a black cat with heterochromia.

"Is that Millie?" Aaron asked the excited boy.

"Mhmm! Do you wike it daddy?" he asked.

"Its amazing baby. You did such a good job. Why don't we find a good spot on the fridge for it? How does that sound?" the older kissed his head lovingly.