Chapter 13 Baby on Board

A/N as the title states this is the moment I'm sure you were all waiting for.

Spencer had been eating nuch more recently. He'd become much more emotional and needy. He would cry when Aaron left for work and be all over him when he returned home.

He had gotten an interview at the book store and been instantly offered a job. So while Aaron was at work he had something to take his mind off of being so needy and alone.

On his way home from work one day he decided to test fate and pick up a box of pregnancy tests. He rushed home nervously and went straight to the bathroom. It was currently four o'clock, Aaron would be home in an hour.

He followed the instructions and waited.

When he saw the tests his eyes widened and filled with tears. He had a second chance. He was sure it would go better this time.

He sat on the couch waiting for Aaron to get home, he had hidden the tests in their room. He was so needy, he couldn't help but rub himself through his pants while waiting for his alpha.

Finally the door opened and he pounced on the unsuspecting alpha. He kissed his neck and pulled at his clothes. "Well hello to you too darling." Aaron held him close and kissed him deeply.

"Need you alpha." The omega breathed.

"Such a needy little thing aren't you?" He chuckled and led him to the bedroom.

He laid the omega down, "p-please alpha I've been waiting all day." Spencer begged.

"I love hearing you beg omega." Aaron growled instinctively.

Within moments their clothes were discarded on the floor and Aaron was positioning himself at Spencer's slick hole.

He pushed in and Spencer wrapped his legs around his hips. "F-fuck me daddy." The omega begged breathlessly.

"Don't have to ask me twice." Aaron smirked and began to thrust at a hefty pace. The omega threw his head back in pure bliss and moaned. The alpha leaned down and kissed his neck. He lefts a trail of hickeys along his neck, making sure everyone knew for certain that he was his.

"A-alpha!" Spencer moaned, "k-kiss me!"

The alpha obliged and kissed his mate. The kiss was filled with passion and love and lust.

Several thrusts later and Spencer cried out Aaron's name and came across his stomach. His walls tightened around the alpha's cock. Aaron groaned as his thrusts became uneven. He gave two more before filling the omega up with his cum.

Spencer laid there panting, sweat glistening on his pale skin. Aaron pulled out and placed a gentle, loving kiss on the omegas lips, "I'll grab a towel to clean you up." He said softly.

The omega only nodded and laid there, recovering from his extraordinary climax.

When Aaron returned he cleaned them both up and then left again to get Spencer a glass of water.

The omega took his chance to sit up and pull the test out of its hiding place. He sat cross-legged on the bed holding the test in his hands and waited for his alpha to return. He could tell that this pregnancy was different. It was further along than the previous had gotten.

When his husband returned with his water he was surprised to see Spencer sitting up. "What do you have there sweetness?" He asked softly as he set down the glass.

"Come closer and find out." Spencer grinned.

The alpha climbed onto the bed with him and took the object from his hands and examined it. He looked back at his mate with wide, excited eyes. He looked almost like a kid in a candy store Spencer thought.