Chapter 19 Panties and A Collar

The last few weeks have been relatively uneventful. Spencer had returned to work after finding a decent daycare for the girls. He struggled leaving them, but he knew he needed to get into the routine of working since Aaron had returned to his job as well.

One day on his walk from work he passed a store he hadn't noticed before. The stores name was Omega's Bliss. It seemed to be fairly new, as this was his first time seeing it and he walked this path every day. He let his curiosity get the better of him and went inside. The store was filled with the scent of cherry blossoms and honey. The clothing on the racks were lacy and frilly. They ranged from bralets to panties, for male and female omegas. He browsed the store for a moment before a kind voice stopped him, "Hello! Welcome. Is there anything I can help you find? I can help with sizes too."

"O-oh. Um, I think I'm just looking. Thank you." He smiled.

"Got an alpha at home you're trying to impress?" The woman asked, seeing the empty stroller he was pushing, "I think you would look stunning in these." She showed him a beautiful pair of red lace panties. "Well with your skin tone maybe something a bit less bold? How about these?" She gestured to a pair in a dark blue. Spencer blushed, causing the woman to giggle slightly.

"Those are beautiful." He said finally. He took the red pair and examined them, wondering if this was something Aaron would like. "How much?" He asked.

"This pair is 40 but I think I can get you a discount." She winked. "If you buy both pairs that is." She teased.

"Okay." He nodded, he liked the blue pair just as much.

"Perfect. Is this all for you?" She asked.

"Yes please."

She nodded. He picked up both pairs in what he assumed was his size and followed her to the front counter. "I'll give you a two for one deal, since I like you." She winked, "that'll be $40." She smiled.

Spencer handed over the money and took the bag from her. "Thank you." He smiled and left the store.

He made his way to the daycare with his purchase tucked away inside his messenger bag. He walked into the daycare, greeted by the chiming bells attached to the door. "Good afternoon Spencer!" The daycare attendant, Max, smiled at him. She was an omega, making her work with children easy.

"Hey Max." He smiled. "How were they today?" He asked picking up Diana from her crib in the baby room.

"Easy as always." She laughed.

"When did they eat last?" He asked setting the child into the stroller and strapping her in.

"Noon. They both burped easily and then went down for a nap. I just changed their diapers so they should be good for a little while." She explained. He nodded and strapped Ellie into the stroller as well.

"Alright I'll have your check by the end of the week is that okay?" He asked as he signed the girls out.

"Sounds perfect. See you tomorrow."

With that he grabbed the diaper bag and headed home with his girls. Once inside he set them in their play pen and went to try on his new panties.

They fit perfectly and the lace felt wonderful against his skin. Even if Aaron didn't like them (which he highly doubted) he would wear them for himself. He admired them in the mirror and smiled to himself. He felt pretty.

He never felt pretty, even with Aaron's constant flow of compliments. He always felt uneasy in his own skin. But with these on, he felt gorgeous.

He kept the red pair on and put his pants over top. He grabbed a book and sat down in the living room, where the play pen was, and read. He turned on cartoons for the girls, knowing they would enjoy the bright colors.