26

Zhu Zhifei was eating fried rice without noticing Lu Shi changing the plate.

Wei Guanglei caught a glimpse and glanced at Lu Shi who was drinking tea from the disposable plastic cup, but said nothing.

Since eating the hot pot meal together last week, he has been a little unsure and unsure.

This kind of unreliability now feels more obvious.

The Lu Shi he knew had no particularly strong emotions about anything, and was always careless.

Playing games is to accompany him and Zhu Zhifei to open the black and take his brothers to fly. It's not like Zhu Zhifei and himself, who will be irritable and unwilling to lose.

At Lu Shi, no matter whether he wins or loses, his expression does not change.

Driving the track and fishing are all for making money.

As for studying, Wei Guanglei felt that people’s IQ is there and they are used to being excellent. As Lu Shi said, if you get the first place in the exam, you can get a full scholarship. If you live in the dormitory with the best conditions, you can get a certain degree of freedom. First, why not take it?

Therefore, Wei Guanglei originally thought that his brother was too indifferent, and even had a little bit of disgusting worldliness that was not obvious. It is estimated that any existence can not easily arouse his care and emotions.

Until a Chu Yu appeared.

This person is like an accident. Wei Guanglei couldn't help but overturn his own judgment.

Speaking of it, he actually didn't know exactly what was going on between Lu Shi and Chu Yu.

But he could see that the degree of Lu Shi's care for Chu Yu exceeded all the rest, even beyond the normal range.

Regardless of whether it was the excitement of the hunter facing the prey, the possessiveness of not letting go, or something else, Wei Guanglei felt a little surprised.

Putting all the intense emotions on one person, on the surface, it is strong and has taken the lead in grasping the initiative.

But in fact, all the attention, thoughts, and emotions, all around that person, have already plunged oneself into passiveness first.

The Qingchuan River flows slowly, and the wind blows very thinly, with moist moisture on the face.

After finishing half a plate of fried rice, Zhu Zhifei finally put the bottom of his hungry stomach. He raised his head and extended his tone with emotion, "This is life!"

He touched his stomach again, "Unfortunately, thinking of going home and writing two sets of papers, my **** heart hurts!"

Chu Yu was eating the fish and was surprised when he heard the words, "It's almost two o'clock now, and you still have to write papers when you go home? How late will you have to stay up?"

"My mother enrolled me in two cram schools, and the cram schools will have homework all day tomorrow. I can write two and two tonight. I can't sleep when I go back anyway."

Zhu Zhifei used chopsticks to poke the remaining half of the plate of fried rice, "My mother is also a must. This is the second year of high school. She is checking the recipe for the third year of high school. She is afraid that I will overuse my brain and ask the neighbors everywhere to inquire about the best soup. Replenishing the brain. So, this indicates that, now, my mother has just started to work, and only enrolled in two cram schools. It is estimated that the next semester will be occupied on Saturday."