87

Chu Yu and Lu Shi stayed in city a for several days.

The two people in the Lu family who were able to take charge were all in trouble. The grass-roots employees are not clear, but the high-level people are floating, and they are all watching.

As Lu Zhaohe's only grandson and Lu Shaochu's only son, Lu Shi is the only legitimate heir to the Lu family, and he has grown up.

As a result, after thorough procedures, in the end, many of the shares and most of the assets in the hands of Lu Zhaohe and Lu Shaochu were transferred to Lu Shi's name.

While everyone was watching how Lu Shi was just an adult, two professional managers hired by Lu Shi arrived in city a. Coupled with the stable transfer of equity, the Lu family is still in power, and there are no unnecessary mistakes. Those who tried to take action during Lu's turmoil all rested.

On the balcony of the hotel, Chu Yu was talking on the phone with Lin Wangxi.

"My dad and I paid attention to the Lu family's affairs throughout the whole process, and my dad even thought about whether to take advantage of Lu's turmoil and make a fortune. You know, taking advantage of the fire and robbery, there is always a chance to stop coming. I didn't expect it. Lu Shi, a high school student, really supported the situation. Speaking of which, did Lu Shi find the two professional managers himself, or was there someone next to them to give pointers?"

"No one pointed him." Chu Yu looked at the person lying on the bed in the bedroom through the glass, and replied, "He picked it up."

"That really did a good job. I deliberately checked the resumes of these two professional managers. I guessed that Lu Shi wanted to take advantage of this time to let the manager stand at the front desk, hide behind the scenes, and make drastic changes to Lu's internal affairs. Banal.

When he is a few years older and able to convince the crowd, and then sit in that position to take power, the entire Lu family will surely act like an arm, without restraint or hindrance. "

Lin Wangxi guessed right.

When Lu Shi selected the manager, he also asked Chu Yu's opinion. This was the main consideration when the two finally agreed on the candidate.

After Lin Wangxi finished speaking, he changed his tone and asked, "How is your relationship with him now?"

Chu Yu answered without hesitation, "The relationship is very good."

"Then what I am going to say may be provocative." Lin Wangxi asked with a smile, "Do you want to listen? If you don't want to listen, I won't say it."

Chu Yu roughly guessed what Lin Wangxi would say, "Sister Lin, say it."

"Okay, then I'll just say it."

Lin Wangxi's tone was more serious, "I told you earlier that my dad and I were watching Lu's affairs the whole time. During this period, we found a lot of doubts.

Lu's roots are solid and his family reputation is very good. But this time, the wind was like rolling leaves. First, Fang Weiyun had an accident, followed by Lu Shaochu, Fang's family, and finally, Father Lu was paralyzed and couldn't even speak.

There is no definite evidence, but my dad and I believe that Lu Shi must have acted in this series of incidents. "

Lin Wangxi took a breath, "What I want to say is that Lu Shi is a young man, but he has deep thoughts about the city, and his methods are ruthless. You must not be underestimated. You must be cautious to be friends with him."

When the phone hung up, Chu Yu stretched while looking at the rising sun in the sky.

He remembered that by the Qingchuan River, under the dim light, Lu Shi said, I am not a good person, and soon I will even be infamy. The love I can give you is heavy, dirty, and even with many things that will hurt you. In this way, would you still want to be with me? Chu Yu.