77

It wasn't until dawn was almost dawn that Chu Yu and Lu Shi returned to the city together and stayed in a hotel room.

Chilled by the wind outside, Chu Yu jumped into the bathroom and took a hot bath before feeling that he was relieved.

When he went out wrapped in a black bathrobe, Lu Shi was sitting on the sofa talking on the phone. Seeing Chu Yu coming out of the bath, Lu Shi made a mouth shape, "Come here."

Chu Yu walked over with his slippers.

The sofa was narrow, and as soon as he squeezed to sit down, he was held in his arms by Lu Shi.

A little tired, and even more limp after taking a bath, Chu Yu leaned on Lu Shi as if he had no bones, and concentrated on touching Lu Shi's Adam's apple with his fingers.

I don't know if it was because of the all-night stay, Chu Yu was tired, but he was not sleepy at all, but he was still a little excited.

He was thinking in his mind that Lu Shi dismissed both Lu Family's father and Lu Shaochu ahead of time. It was estimated that he wanted to fight the time difference. Taking advantage of the two people's failure to respond, he wanted to do something first.

But what must be done to prevent Lu Shaochu and the others from protecting Weiyun underneath?

Before he could think of a reason, Lu Shi suddenly pressed the phone and held it away. Then, Lu Shi kissed him viciously and bit his lips.

Chu Yu opened his eyes wide, and stepped back, trying to remind Lu Shi that you are still answering the phone, what the **** is you kissing?

But Lu Shi didn't give him a chance to speak for a moment, and realized that he wanted to retreat, raising his hand and pressing it on the back of Chu Yu's head, not allowing him to back down halfway.

After being tangled up with the tip of his tongue and kissing, Chu Yu lost strength in a short while, and simply leaned in Lu Shi's arms and kissed him as he pleased.

On the phone, the person opposite is still talking.

Although he knew that the other party couldn't see him, Chu Yu was a little nervous about the feeling of having an unfamiliar voice talking next to him.

On the contrary, it was Lu Shi. When the other party stopped talking, he withdrew his lips and replied, "The second option is to maximize the impact of the incident before Lu Shaochu and the others can react?"

"Yes. The specific method is..."

While listening, Lu Shi kissed Chu Yu softly on his lips.

At this moment, the icy coldness and lingering fusion merged to the extreme in his eyes.

Chu Yu felt that when facing such a Lu, no one could stand it. He took the initiative to get closer and deepened his kiss.

Lu Shi held Chu Yu's back in his hands, very cooperative.

Later, Chu Yu was confused by the kiss, and he didn't even know when the phone was hung up.

Leaning in Lu Shi's arms, he could guess what he was like now without looking in the mirror.

Trying to look serious, Chu Yu asked, "Are you sure what to do?"

"Ok."

Lu Shi made it clear, "Lu Shaochu and the others were unable to respond in time, so they gave me time to operate. When they knew that Fang Weiyun's murder had been exposed, they wanted to keep covering the matter, but they couldn't hold it. Lu. Shaochu and the others, the most important thing is reputation and decency. So, do you know what they will do?"