65

Early the next morning, Chu Yu went downstairs, and at a glance, he saw Brother Meng's man Gao Ma Dadi pounding at the top of the stairs, as if he was crouching on the target for protection.

If you didn't carry four red apples in your hand.

Upon seeing Chu Yu, Brother Meng waved his hand like a windshield wiper, "School flowers, finally waiting for you!"

Chu Yu was very confused about such enthusiasm, and walked over and asked, "Wait for me?"

"Exchange your experience of watching movies!"

Brother Meng was excited, "Did your phone run out of power or disconnected from the Internet last night? After the voice was interrupted, I couldn't get through any more calls. I watched the movie from beginning to end again, and I was very excited!"

Chu Yu thought to himself, last night he pressed Lu Shi on the bed to **** blood, it should be considered...very passionate, right?

Lu Shi's mind was full of cold white skin, the sound of unstable breathing, and the warm palms rubbing the back of his neck.

Chu Yu replied absently, "Well, that movie is indeed very good-looking."

"Have a foresight! Especially the soundtrack, it's so **** exciting, I can't wait to run to the basketball court in the middle of the night and come to him for seven or eighty one-handed dunks!"

Chu Yu nodded repeatedly and reflected deeply. He was only seventeen or eighteen years old, and his mind was full of **** shots. Compared with Brother Meng, he was really impure!

After expressing his feelings, Brother Meng looked around, "I said there was something wrong, Lu Shen, why didn't you come down together?"

Chu Yuzheng reflected and replied smoothly after hearing the words, "He went to collect the courier first, and went out earlier than me. I slept in bed for a while and went back to sleep."

"That's it."

Then, Brother Meng found that something was wrong again, "Eh, that's not right, how did you know that Lu Shen went out to collect the courier earlier than you did?"

Of course I know that when he went out, I was still in bed and waved hard at him.

But I definitely can't answer that way. Chu Yu imitated Lu Shi's tone and calmly replied, "Last night I slept in Lu Shi's dormitory."

"Oh, that's how it is."

Brother Meng didn’t notice anything wrong at all, and recalled joyfully, “When I was in the third year of junior high school, the school had no water, and the buddy in the bedroom next door forgot to turn off the tap. As a result, the bedroom was flooded in the middle of the night. He could only squeeze a bed with the upper bunk, and then hahaha the bed collapsed!

In the middle of the night, there was a loud ‘boom’! We were so scared that we didn't wear our pants, we ran out, thinking it was a **** atomic bomb, hahaha! "

Going out of the dormitory building, the sky is still dark, the uniforms come and go are the same, the resolution is very low.

After not walking a long distance, Chu Yu saw Lu Shi standing by the flower bed at a glance.

By the street lamp, the young man's silhouette was thin, as if it was covered with the cold frost before dawn.

Touching Brother Meng with his elbow, Chu Yu said, "Aren't you going to the cafeteria? I won't be together anymore, I will go directly to the classroom."

Knowing that Chu Yu doesn't have the habit of eating breakfast, Brother Meng waved his hand grinningly, "Okay, let's go first. I'm past this time, maybe I can still run into the monitor and the others!"