35

The Office of Academic Affairs was extremely efficient, and a notice of punishment was posted on the posting board early the next morning.

Many people were watching.

"Guan Yiyang? This name is so familiar!"

"Isn’t this just betting the guy with the school flower? I remember, the school flower was ignored, and he said that he couldn’t have such an ugly son hahaha. The question is, Guan Yiyang is going to kneel and call the school flower father. Give this opportunity?"

"Tsk tsk, stealing papers and cheating, he has a strong ability to act, but in my impression, his grades are good?"

"I'm worried, I'm afraid that I didn't perform well, and I was really crushed by the school flower, and I won't be able to pull it down by the time. This person is not good at character and deserves to be famous here. But the school flower is too **** awesome, some people's brains are really envious Not coming!"

Brother Meng rushed into the classroom, just like the border messenger 800 li rushed into the palace, "Report! It's so happy! Guan Yiyang and the three of them are famous!"

When Zhang Yueshan went to eat breakfast, he also saw the disciplinary notice posted, and began to exchange gossip, "It is said that because of the stolen papers, the director of the teaching and research section was dragged by the principal to scold me in turn. He asked me to use Shen Zhongming's cheating father. My son, my hair will be white when I am thirty!"

"Who said that's not it!" Brother Meng dragged a chair, ecstatically, "I feel comfortable, too. Guan Yiyang and the others are too special to lose. I look down on them with his real name, and I will ridicule them once in the future!"

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Chu Yu in the seat and remained silent.

He tilted his head and looked, "Hey, school flower, it's been a long time since I saw you reading a manga!"

With a candy in his mouth, Chu Yu raised his head and said with a smile, "I have finished the exam."

"Yes!" Brother Meng hit his palm with a punch, "It makes sense and it makes sense. It's time to make up all the comic books that I missed!"

He moved the chair closer, "By the way, is there a new one that talks about basketball games, called passion, passion—"

""Hot Blood Confrontation", I have, in the bedroom, I will give it to you later."

"You are a good man!"

Chu Yu nodded his chin, lowered his head again, and continued to read the cartoon that he opened in his hand.

Seeing Chu Yu's head hanging down, Zhang Yueshan always felt that Chu Yu's mood seemed not very good.

Obviously, it was all fine yesterday morning, and after a trip to the dean's office, the whole person was in a daze.

Chu Yu also found that his state was not quite right.

It seems that even the comic book in his hand does not arouse his interest.

For the first three weeks, for half a month, every day when I landed on the problem items, endorsing, studying, and writing questions, like dreams, all became unreal.

When I think back to the exams and handing out the results, the feeling of anxiety, tension, happiness and satisfaction, as well as the mood of anticipation-like a colorful bubble that is blown out, it is broken and clean with a single poke.

Chu Yu pinched the pages of the book with his fingertips. They were all quite boring.

Throwing the comic book aside, Chu Yu got down, closed his eyes and started to sleep.