50

Chu Yu had a nightmare the night before, and when he got in the car up and down the mountain, he was so sleepy that he was dozing off.

He held up his spirit, insisting to finish talking to Lu Shi about the dream he had last night.

"It's in that cave. I dreamed that I couldn't get out of it, and the monitor was not there. Then, there was a blast of black fog. I don't know where it came from. Many ghosts jumped out! Can you imagine Lu Shi? They just started walking in the cave without anyone else! Ghost dancing and dancing are not good at all! There are also drummers, DJs, and DJs with severed necks and hands. The picture is too spicy!"

"So it's not that I'm not sleepy, I'm afraid to sleep?"

Chu Yu was not annoyed by Lu Shi's dismantling, he hummed and nodded, "I guess it's a sequelae. I don't know if the monitor has any squad monitors. I can communicate with each other when I arrive at school."

"What sequelae?"

Chu Yu concluded, "The first is the sequelae of the ghost story. I really will never participate in any ghost story conference again! The second is afraid of the dark. The third is that I have hallucinations in the cave and I always feel that someone is there. Came to rescue me, but I woke up and found that it was fake. Now I am kind of—"

Chu Yu himself didn't know how to describe it, "That is, I always feel that I am dreaming now, and at night dreaming that I am still trapped in a cave, that is true. It may be a little confused between reality and reality. It's a dream."

He leaned his head against the window glass in frustration, and his voice became quieter, "My brother contacted me with a psychologist, and I don’t want to see him. Didn’t it mean that psychologists are very good at hypnotism? If I accidentally treat me What should I do if the little secret is revealed? It is estimated that the doctor will think that he is a lunatic and delusional."

When the problem of blood-sucking appeared, Chu Yu himself also went through the psychology book. There are really several psychological explanations for his behavior of blood-sucking.

"Then don't go."

Lu Shi stretched out his hand, grabbed Chu Yu's neck and took the person over, pressed his shoulder, "to sleep."

"Don't sleep, don't sleep resolutely, and dream of ugly ghosts lying in the cave after sleeping?"

"No, I won't dream about it."

I don't know if Lu Shi's psychological suggestion had an effect. Chu Yu woke up when he fell asleep and realized that he hadn't really dreamed.

When the car stopped at the door of the dormitory, Chu Yu jumped out of the car on one foot and was surrounded by a circle.

Brother Meng slapped Chu Yu on the shoulder, "I finally came back, you are not in school, you always feel that there is a missing scenery!"

Chu Yu laughed, "Brother Meng, where did you go to rush to learn the 180 kinds of rainbow fart routines?"

Brother Meng touched the back of his head, "I will always be good!" He coughed again, "But, am I a little better at rainbow farts now? I always feel that I can't perform well in chatting with people and girls. The Internet Weapon says to practice more in daily life."

Chu Yu felt that he had made progress, and he was concerned about Brother Meng's love life. "You haven't caught up yet?"

"Where is it so fast? She told me to study hard, don't always be distracted. I study hard, but still miss her, emotional matters are really beyond my control."

Zhang Yueshan was too lazy to listen to Brother Meng's young boy's entangled mind, and handed the bandaged hand to Chu Yu to see, "Does it look like a ninja? Isn't it handsome?"