61

Chu Yu's wrist was carefully tossed by Lu Shi, causing him to feel an itch for no reason.

Suppressing the lingering dryness, Chu Yu lowered his eyes, looking at the cold white complexion on the back of his hand and the blue blood vessels when he landed.

He knew Lu Shi's intentions.

Clear and understand.

Just like in a small alley, Lu Shi used the tip of a plastic straw, piercing his fingertips without wrinkling his eyebrows, and meticulously smearing the sticky blood on his lips, and gently asked him if my blood smells good. Why do you want to smell the blood of others.

Just like that night, he held Lu Shi's wrist and let Lu Shi let go. Lu Shi asked him if he was afraid.

It seems strong, calm, and careless, but in fact, Chu Yu felt that Lu Shi was more afraid and more nervous than him.

Even more fragile.

Why should you be afraid?

It was just because Lu Shi was trapped in the swamp, his brows and eyes were filled with coldness, hatred, and paranoia?

But this is the person he likes.

The person he likes.

Right, that is it!

Not just need, not just dependence.

I like it.

The location of the heart's mouth became hot, like a fire, and the flames burned to the limbs and limbs in an instant. Chu Yu took a deep breath, his lips and tongue dry, and even his breathing became hasty.

He controlled his gaze, stumbling against the eyes when he landed, "You, you, wait for me, soon, I will get something from home! It's really fast!"

After speaking, Chu Yu turned around, ran out quickly, and disappeared for a while.

Lu Shi sat in the same place, his fingers flexed and moved slightly.

It's empty.

He stared at the door leading to the outdoors for a long time, and the corners of his thin lips suddenly smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

Matsushita fell back on his back, and Lu Shi lay on the cold stone surface.

The coolness penetrated through the barrier of the clothing. Soon, even the belt bones lost their temperature, and even the blood suddenly froze.

With half-squinted eyes, Lu Shi stared at the arc-shaped dome of the glass greenhouse. The light shining through the glass was not bright, but Lu Shi's eyes were still painful.

He originally thought that when he decided to show his true self to Chu Yu inch by inch and layer by layer, he was already mentally prepared.

But at this moment, he suddenly realized that he was far more vulnerable than he thought.

But Lu Shi, you can't be fragile, you still have things to do, you can't, you can't.

In his dark eyes, a shallow self-deprecating floated up.

Sure enough, I was really dirty and rotten enough.

The hard rock beneath him instantly turned into black ooze, like a swamp, with a rancid smell, causing people to sink.

Lu Shi closed his eyes and stopped struggling in vain.

Wei Guanglei stood at the gate of the shooting range and peered through the thin cracks in the door, but couldn't see anything. Scratching the back of his head, he asked the boss uncertainly, "My brother Lu is really inside? Did you read it wrong?"