34

Chu Yu put the transcript in the book and went to greet the head teacher first.

By the way, Lao Ye pulled him and praised him again. The English teacher was beside him, and Chu Yu was so complimented that he felt that he was the shining Wenqu star in the sky.

Coming out of the office, Chu Yu saw Lu Shishou habitually in his pocket, waiting at the door.

"I'm with you."

Chu Yu thought that he had been to the dean's office several times, so he didn't need to accompany him if he was familiar with it. But seeing that Lu Shi had already taken a step outside, he followed—maybe, did Lu Shi have something to go to the dean?

The weather was gloomy, with thick clouds and no sunlight.

Chu Yu was in a good mood, unable to stop talking to Lu Shi along the way.

"I never thought that I could test 199! I couldn't get such a high score in my dreams," Chu Yu had a clear heart, and he smiled at Lu Shi, "Thank you!"

Lu Shi looked at the front, his tone was light, "Thank me for what?"

There was a smile in his light-colored eyes, and Chu Yu broke his fingers and began to count, "The reading theory answer template you gave me, the language application answer template, the required archaeological poems and the essay templates, all of which are filled in. Use it! Also, the mathematical and physical questions you picked out are precise, two by three. I look at almost every one of them. What kind of fairy are you?"

After speaking, he bent down and looked at Lu Shi's face from the bottom up, with an exaggerated expression, "God Lu, why are you so good?"

Lu Shi took his hand out of his pocket and rubbed his hair. "Walk well."

When the two walked slowly to the door of the dean's office, they found that the door was closed.

Chu Yu knocked on the door and went in, "Teacher, what do you want me to do?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Yu saw two people, Guan Yiyang and Fang Mingzhe, sitting on the sofa on the left side of the office.

He remembered Fang Mingzhe, Guan Yiyang’s front desk, and said loudly that he wanted to be his uncle.

The smile on his face faded, Chu Yu looked away, "Teacher, are you looking for me?"

The office is not big. Behind the dark brown solid wood desk is a bookshelf on which many books such as "Psychology of Adolescents", "Digest", and "Introduction to Educational Psychology" are erected. Three-seater sofas, dark brown, are placed on both sides to serve as meeting areas.

The dean of teaching was sitting behind the desk, and seeing Chu Yu coming in, his face showed a kind smile, "Student Chu Yu, please come over this time and sit down."

Seeing Lu Shi come in with him, he said again, "If Lu Shi is not in a hurry, you can go back to the classroom first and come to the office to find me in the afternoon."

Chu Yu sat down on the sofa and said, "Lu Shi came with me."

"It turned out to be like this, then you should also sit in Lu Shi."

After the two were seated, the director cleared his throat, "I invite classmate Chu Yu to come over this time because I want to investigate one thing clearly."

His expression became serious, "Two classmates reported that in this monthly exam, classmate Chu Yu cheated."

After listening, Chu Yu was not surprised at all, his expression was calm, his eyes passed over the two people sitting opposite, and he replied, "I don't have one."