82

After Gu Yu passed, it rained for several days. The newly planted peonies in the school bloomed in a large area, and the fragrance was amazing.

In the Chinese class, Lao Ye took the whole class and sent out as a group to see the peonies in the glass flower room. Of course, the flowers are not for nothing, and for the remaining half of the class, Lao Ye let him write about it.

Chu Yu was at a loss, what do you think of a flower? Isn’t the peony not as good-looking as me?

In the end, Chu Yu decided to seek truth from facts, and wrote the four characters "No feelings" on the paper, signed the name, and handed it in.

When the noon classwork was approved, Chu Yu took a look. Under his four words "No thoughts", Lao Ye also wrote four characters in a row, "Very honest!"

Zhang Yueshan saw it and regretted it, "I knew that this would be a pass, and my hair would be bald without worry, so I forced to write two hundred words to see what I felt!"

Chu Yu lifted his chin, proud, "This is a commendation for honest people!"

In the afternoon, the rain was pattering, and there was still no sign of stopping. Chu Yu stood in the corridor and looked out. When the wind blew, he was confused by the water vapor.

Brother Meng was holding the railing with both hands, his energy was not vented, he simply wailed while doing push-ups, "It rains and rains, it rains every day, if it rains the day after tomorrow, can our gym class still go to the playground? I hate being indoors. At the gymnasium, it’s too hard to step on the ground!"

Tomorrow’s class will be silently written. Chu Yu is memorizing ancient prose, “I mourn the need of my life, envy the infinity of the Yangtze River, travel with flying immortals, and end with the bright moon... What is the last sentence?”

Brother Meng stopped wailing, stood up straight, touched the back of his head, dazed, "Which ancient prose is this?"

Chu Yu: "..."

At this moment, Chu Yu realized that he didn't have enough food.

"I basically can't get a few points for memorizing poems. Because of this every time I take an exam, I was dragged into the office by Lao Ye for forty minutes of critical education."

Brother Meng touched Chu Yu with his elbow, "But, school girl, I found you worked very hard this semester! No, it's not very hard. There is no academic committee and Li Hua and they are working hard. But compared to before, it is completely different!"

He also came on the spot with a headline party sentence, "Surprise! Jianing private school flower suddenly abandoned the comic book, began to write the endorsement and study hard, in this, what is the shocking truth?"

Chu Yu laughed and cursed, "Get out! Frightened, horrified."

"Eh not," Brother Meng was not ready to roll, grinning and curious, "seriously, school girl, did you get any stimulation during the winter vacation, or the soul of Xueba suddenly awakened?"

Chu Yu didn't continue to recite the text, stretched out his hand to catch the falling rain, the smile on his face was a little less, he thought about it, "It's not irritated, it's probably just...there is motivation."

Brother Meng stared at Chu Yu's expression and suddenly asked in a low voice, "School flower, are you or are you in love?"

Chu Yu was taken aback, lowered his voice, approached and asked, "How did you tell?"

"Fuck! What do you see? The school girl, you really—"

Realizing that his volume was too loud, Brother Meng slammed his mouth and looked around, making sure that no one was paying attention, before continuing to whisper, "I just saw your expression! When you said you were motivated , That expression, when I told my girlfriend that we study hard together, go to a good university, and continue to be together, the expression looks very similar! That’s why I guessed it blindly, and I guessed it right!"