71

On the first day of the new year, Chu Yu rarely got up early.

He sat cross-legged on the bed, yawned with sleepy eyes, and went to push Lu again, "Brother Lu, got up and got up. It is said that he slept late on the first day of the year. Then every day of the year, Sleep late! You don't want to get up late every night, do you? Get up and get up!"

After pushing it twice, his wrist was suddenly pulled down. Chu Yu was unstable and fell onto the bed.

Lu Shi took the person into his arms and kissed his forehead with a little irritability between his brows. Following Chu Yu's words, "Let's sleep with you, Brother Lu."

After speaking, the quilt pulled the person up.

Chu Yu was tenacious and continued to say, "Although the bed is so warm, let's get up! Let's have breakfast, I will read the comics and you will write the questions, the first day of the new year--"

"Chu Yu."

Lu Shi half closed his eyelids, a little impatient.

Chu Yu stopped talking and thought with some expectation, is Lu Shi going to get angry at him? Or fight in bed?

Thinking about it this way, it's a little bit more exciting!

Unexpectedly, Lu Shi would kiss him in the next second.

The lips are close to the lips, very soft.

After a while, making sure that Chu Yu was quiet, Lu Shi hugged him up again, "Be good and go to sleep."

Chu Yu was a little fluttering when he was kissed, and he agreed, "Good, good."

So the morning of the first day of the new year was spent by two people in bed together.

After sleeping comfortably, Chu Yu was not fully awake. Hearing the knock on the door, he buried his head in Lu Shi's arms, "It's so noisy..."

After muttering, Lu Shi got up and got out of bed and went to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei rushed into the door together and quickly locked the door.

"Fuck it, the weather has dropped a few degrees again, it's cold like a dog! Cold protection depends on willpower, and my willpower can't hold it anymore!"

Lu Shi only went to bed early in the morning last night. When he was woken up, his expression was still a bit cold, "What's the matter?"

Zhu Zhifei stamped his feet with cold, "Brother Lu, you forgot to sleep? Didn't you say that the stone game is ready, are we going to cheer for him?"

Chu Yu yelled from the bedroom, "I didn't forget! The game will start at 1:30 in the afternoon!"

Wei Guanglei was happy, "Little Master is a brother!"

I went to the soup pot restaurant for lunch first, and the four of them turned around and went to the largest video game city near Qingchuan Road.

The boss hung a big red banner at the gate of the video game city, which was very festive, and he wrote nine characters of "The 3rd Catch the Baby Grand Prix".

A sign was also set up at the door, and the content was very official. I would like to thank the general public for their support to celebrate the New Year's Day. In summary, the audience is 20% off.

Wei Guanglei had scars on his face, his skin was dark and his head was short, and he looked very uncomfortable. When he didn't talk or smile, everyone thought he was a big boss, and they gave way.