85

After wearing the anklet for a few days, Chu Yu got used to it.

Except for the stockings that cannot be worn through the ankle, nothing else is affected. He looked down from time to time and thought it was pretty.

Coming back on May Day, it was a three-day mid-term exam. After the exam, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Regardless of whether the test is good or bad, at least two days can be relaxed and happy before the test results are announced.

Li Hua found Chu Yu and Lu Shi, and a few people gathered together to get the answer.

Every time an answer to a question was reported, Fang Ziqi was frightened. After the answer was right, he covered his ears directly. Because I stayed up late to review, there was a clear circle of blue shadow under my eyes.

"It's wrong, it's wrong, torture! This is really torture! If I have a nervous breakdown one day, it must be caused by the answer!"

Zhang Yueshan also waved his hand, with a startled tone, "You may not believe it. We are right with ten multiple-choice questions in mathematics. I actually have six options that are different from Lu Shen. I'm dead, I can't live anymore, I don't dare to think about it. How many scores can I test in math... It's really terrifying for the answer!"

Li Hua comforted him, "Maybe, the remaining choices and fill-in-the-blank questions are all correct."

Zhang Yueshan was excited for a moment, and his face collapsed again, "Do you believe it? All of my remaining questions are correct."

Receiving Zhang Yueshan's expectant look, Li Hua wanted to say "I believe" without conscience, but in the end he told the truth, "I don't believe it."

Zhang Yueshan's expression was faltering, "Brothers, do you want to eat ice cream, I am a treat, I just ask you to bless me."

Several people gathered at the entrance of the school's supermarket.

Zhang Yueshan does what he says, treats guests to ice cream.

Brother Meng was the most active. He received ice cream from Zhang Yueshan and blessed loudly, "I wish you eternal youth!"

Before Zhang Yueshan could react, Chu Yu quickly picked a strawberry flavored one, "I wish you both children!"

Lu Shi also stretched out his hand, picking a taste casually, "I wish you an early son."

Zhang Yueshan looked dumbfounded, "You guys, these," did not think of an adjective, "you guys! I am asking you to bless me all the remaining math questions are correct! I am not married or old yet, I want to stay young and give birth to a child forever. What are you doing?"

Brother Meng tore off the wrapping paper and licked, "Squad leader, what a good blessing is ours! Keep your youth forever, awesome!"

Chu Yu bent his eyes, "Yes, squad leader, everyone who has studied politics and philosophy knows that if you can have all the multiple-choice questions, how can we have the final say?" He smacked his lips, "This ice cream is delicious! "

A few people laughed all the way, and in a blink of an eye they left the monthly exams behind them.

Rarely, not many people lined up at the elevator entrance of the teaching building, and a few people quickly entered the elevator.

Zhang Yueshan remembered, "After eating my ice cream, should I always do something? Tomorrow night, in the final of my fencing competition, will you all come and cheer for me?"

Brother Meng stretched out his arms and hooked Zhang Yueshan's shoulders, "Okay, no problem, other players have cheerleaders, and our squad leader cannot be less!"