41

The two walked towards the dormitory building.

The silent street lamp dragged the shadow obliquely.

Chu Yu wrapped a thin coat and recalled the scene just now. If he is not dazzled, Lu Shi should have just... smiled?

Thinking of what, he turned his head and asked Lu again, "Did you deliberately wait for me on the basketball court?"

I didn't realize it at the beginning, but now I went back and realized that if Lu Shi really wanted to avoid him, there would be plenty of places to hide.

But he didn't. Instead, he chose the basketball court.

Lu Shi was thin, with his back straight, his hands in his pockets, and he lowered his head slightly to listen to Chu Yu's words.

Answer, "Well, I'm afraid you won't find it anywhere else."

Chu Yu didn't know how to answer.

So angry, why can't he find it in other places?

But after thinking about it, it seems that this is indeed the case.

Except for the classroom, dormitory, cafeteria, and basketball court, he has no other clues. If Lu Shi was not on the basketball court, he would really have to look around for a long time.

Chu Yu exhaled and explained to Lu Shi, "That person's blood in the morning,"

As soon as he said the first half of the sentence, Lu Shi's expression suddenly faded by two points.

But the explanation still has to be explained, Chu Yu continued, "His blood tastes very bitter, that is, the taste of a lot of Chinese medicines boiled together in a big pot. It is very, very unpleasant, so I just watched two more. eye."

Lu Shi stopped.

Chu Yu also stopped, wondering, "What's the matter?"

Lu Shi stuck his hand in his pocket for a long time, but his fingertips were still cold.

He used his cold fingertips, traced Chu Yu's lips, and spoke softly.

"No. No matter whether other people's blood is bitter, smelly, unpleasant, or something else, you are not allowed to smell it. You are not allowed to be curious about the blood of anyone except me. Okay?"

Although the three words "good or bad" were used at the end, they didn't give Chu Yu any choice at all.

Chu Yu felt a light itching on his lips, "Can I answer it badly?"

"No."

Really overbearing.

Chu Yu complained in his heart, but he knew that this was something he condoned, and he personally told Lu Shi that you can do this and make such a request.

He also promised him that only your blood smells good, and I only **** your blood.

A little confusion arose in Chu Yu's heart-why did it suddenly become like this?

Before he could figure out why, Lu Shi spoke again, "Chu Yu."

When his thoughts were interrupted, he rolled his eyes and looked at Lu, "Huh?"

Lu Shi stretched his left index finger in front of him, and there was a crimson blood scab on it—a wound from a broken plastic straw.

Then he heard Lu Shi say, "Chu Yu, it hurts."

His voice was dumb, mixed with the cool autumn breeze in his ears.

"Who just said it didn't hurt?"