80

Chu Yu looked at the bird raised by Lu Shi.

The birds of Lu Shi have been reared for a long time, they are well reared, their feathers are dense, and their beaks are round. Chu Yu also raised one of his own. Although the species was the same, it had to be smaller, and the feeling of touching it was different.

Looking at the bird when it landed, Chu Yu held his breath, stretched out his hand, and touched it cautiously.

Just as Chu Yu wanted to withdraw his hand, Lu Shi suddenly clamped his wrist to stop his retraction, and asked in a dumb voice, "Don't want to touch it twice?"

Chu Yu's heartbeat was fast.

Even as if thirst for blood, the throat was dry and itchy.

He shrank his fingers, held his breath, and gently touched the bird's beak. Unexpectedly, the bird reacted greatly and moved under Chu Yu's finger.

However, before Chu Yu withdrew his hand, Lu Shi put the bird back in the cage first, not showing it to Chu Yu.

The windows in the dormitory were open, and the cold winter wind blew in, faintly smelling of plum blossoms.

Chu Yu twisted his fingers, always feeling that his fingertips were hot.

He didn't dare to look down, and he felt that Lu Shi's black coat opened open, showing the appearance of tight chest muscles and abdominal muscles, it was too foul, and it attracted his mind.

Hurriedly said, "I, I'm going to get a towel!"

Before Lu Shi could answer, Chu Yu lifted his foot and left.

I got the bath towel and placed it directly on top of Lu Shi's head, somehow covering Lu Shi's face.

Chu Yu quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Under the white bath towel, Lu Shi laughed lowly, and the tips of the scratchers were itchy.

Grabbing the bath towel back with one hand, showing cold eyebrows, Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu with interest, "Shy?"

"How can it be!"

Chu Yu opened his eyes wide, categorically, "It is impossible to be shy!"

Lu Shi asked, "Is that dissatisfied?"

I didn't understand it in the first second. After waiting a few seconds, Chu Yu suddenly reacted to what Lu Shi was referring to.

! !

Clearing his throat, Chu Yu tried to make his expression serious and replied clearly, "I'm very satisfied."

After that, the brain ran a whole Xiaohuang-Man again completely uncontrollably.

Feeling that if this continues, the atmosphere will be very dangerous, and Chu Yu glanced at the desk, "By the way, I have a problem, and I didn't understand it after reading the reference answer."

Lu Shi grabbed the towel, wiped his hair twice, then placed the towel aside, "Which question?"

Chu Yu hurriedly sat down and pointed to the title printed on the opened book page, "That's it."

Lu Shi put his hand on the back of the chair, as if he was holding Chu Yu in his arms. He leaned closer to look at the topic, his face focused.

Chu Yu couldn't help taking a peek.

There was a light scent of orange blossom on Lu Shi's body, which Chu Yu was familiar with, because the shower gel and shampoo used by the two of them were all bought according to his own preferences.