29

This time, Chu Yu only bit a small hole in his skin, but it was a bit deep. After loosening the tooth, it took a while before it healed completely.

Seeing that Chu Yu was wrapped in a thin black coat one size larger, sitting on a heavy motorcycle, his head hanging down.

Lu Shi pulled his collar and raised his eyebrows, "Is this a reflection?"

"I just... couldn't hold back."

The moment Chu Yu let go of the handlebars, Chu Yu's body was very impatient, and his whole body obviously didn't have much strength, and his fingertips were still shaking with excitement. The desire for blood-sucking surged up and couldn't hold it back. When biting down, I didn't restrain it as usual.

Chu Yu quickly promised, "Next time I will be lighter!"

Before, even today, during the day, Chu Yu would be nervous, worried that Lu Shi would be cold. But now, he was not afraid at all, and even stretched out his hand to pull at the hem of Lu Shi's clothes, tilted his head up, and emphasized, "Really!"

"Ok."

Lu Shi put his left hand in his pocket, and his right hand sent Chu Yu's soaked forehead back, revealing his eyebrows completely. He lowered his head, approached, looked directly at Chu Yu's eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Are you still sad?"

This was an extremely aggressive and powerful action, but Chu Yu didn't dislike it at all when Lu Shi made it.

"It's not sad anymore."

Chu Yu lowered his eyes and unconsciously played with the metal zipper of Lu Shi's coat, "I just couldn't accept it for a while..."

Compared with being in Lu Shi's bedroom, his tone was calm.

"Everyone around me feels that my mother spoils me very much, what to buy, to have fun at school, even to buy a school. It is not as strict and demanding for me as it is for my brothers and sisters. They thought so and instilled it in me."

"So, I used to think it was like this."

"Even her indifference to me, I tried to attribute her busyness to her work. But, where is so busy? She just doesn't care, or even ignores it."

Lu Shi listened quietly.

Chu Yu wrapped the coat she was wearing.

The clothes are from Lu Shi, a size larger, and they smell like Lu Shi.

"My brother and sister's primary school, middle school, and university graduation ceremonies, my mother went to the graduation ceremony. My graduation ceremony, always occupying the seat, is always Aunt Lan."

"I used to be afraid, so I deceived myself. But now I wonder, what is there to be afraid of? But just admit it,"

He tightened his zipper hand when he landed, and he paused for a long time before speaking softly, "I just admit that she doesn't love me."

Speaking of it, it seems that it is not as uncomfortable as imagined.

"My mother is a typical person in power and superior thinking. That is, she will only devote her attention and energy to capable and useful people. As for me, it is probably only because of this blood relationship. , She gave me the best living environment, gave me endless money, built me ​​a glass greenhouse, let me be in it, don’t give her any trouble. You see, even her requirements of me, Just be healthy, happy, and safe, don't let her worry about it."

Chu Yu's brain gradually became clear. He didn't have any order in each sentence, and then said,

"When I was a child, my mother treated me just like my brothers and sisters. She invited many teachers to me, and the courses were full. I was lazy, didn't appear to be particularly clever, nor self-disciplined. I liked sleeping late and playing. etc. When I was older, my mother never asked me to take a tutor, nor asked me to go to class, or ask me to get good grades."