70

Returning that night, Chu Yu had a very rich dream.

The dream was daytime. In an empty classroom, densely written on the blackboard, the curtains were blown by the wind, he and Lu Shi were sitting in the last row of the classroom and kissing.

He was very nervous. There were people passing by outside the door uninterruptedly. He was distracted and tried to distinguish the sound. Probably the director of teaching, Lao Ye, and even Mengge and Zhang Yueshan passed by the door.

Even more nervous, Chu Yu always felt that in the next second, these people would open the classroom door and walk in.

But Lu Shi put his arms around his waist and didn't mean to let go.

The sound of the door lock came, and the strings in Chu Yu's heart suddenly tightened and began to struggle.

"Chu Yu?"

Opening his eyes and looking at Lu Shi's face close at hand, Chu Yu reacted and dreamed.

At the position of the back, Lu Shi's arm was around him, and the two were close together.

Chu Yu's vocal cords were dry, "I, I have a dream."

A little uncomfortable, Chu Yu moved quietly, praying in his heart that Lu Shi would not notice.

But prayer didn't work.

Lu Shi half closed his eyes and rubbed the tip of Chu Yu's nose with the tip of his nose, "What dream did you have, with such a big reaction?"

Because it was awakened in the middle of the night, Lu Shi's voice was very dumb and low, with a short tail, but it seemed as if a tree branch had lifted over the water, leaving ripples that could not dissipate for a long time.

Chu Yu thought, it seemed nothing strange to have such a dream. Who can stand Lu Shi like this!

"I dreamed that we were kissing in the classroom."

Chu Yu licked his dry lips, "There are many people passing by the door, and I am very nervous."

It was a little hot, Chu Yu touched the corner of Lu Shi's lips quickly, and involuntarily whispered, "Brother."

Lu Shi gently patted Chu Yu's hand on the waist, "Huh?"

"Brother, you kiss me."

Suddenly, Lu Shi's eyes darkened, his lips moved, and Chu Yu didn't hear him clearly.

It wasn't until Lu Shi bit between his lips that Chu Yu could vaguely discern that what Lu Shi said just now seemed to be fatal?

The next day, from the morning self-study, the whole class was very impetuous.

The English teacher originally wanted to speak new content, but finally changed to listening. Lao Ye was even more direct, "I know your heart, I have flown to the auditorium early, where can I listen to my lousy old man? Self-study and self-study, hurry up and finish your homework, and you can have fun on New Year's Day holiday!

After speaking, he sat down in the chair, unscrewed the thermos, and slowly drank the fat sea wolfberry tea with enjoyment on his face.

Zhang Yueshan turned around and asked Chu Yu in a low voice, "Can you leave after watching the party in a while? I'm going to take my girlfriend to the movies."

He was not as embarrassed when he said the word "girlfriend", and then asked, "I want to show her the sequel of the latest blockbuster movie. Didn't you just watch it last time, okay?"